user profile
Sign in
user profile

What's the company's bank account comprehensive information query voucher?

by Seller_Bbr5fpGim33VB

I encountered an audit when registering for the European site, and I need the following documents. But I don’t know where to get it.
【-Scanned copy of the company’s bank accounts comprehensive information query voucher registered in the seller’s platform. This file must meet all of the following conditions:
-Issued within the last 180 days
-Seal with bank
-Display the name or logo of the bank
-With company name and bank account number.】
I went to China Minsheng Bank and only got the “List of Bank Settlement Accounts Opened”, but no bank seal and date. (please see Attachment)
I went to the Bank of China. Bank of China can only provide personal account information inquiry. Inquiries of company accounts need to go to the bank where the company’s basic account is opened to obtain the “inquiry voucher for comprehensive information of bank accounts”. But Bank of China can only provide individual account comprehensive information inquiry.
So, please tell me where to get the “Company Account Comprehensive Information Query Voucher”? Or is there another name for this file? I have run 5 banks and consulted 5 tellers. None of them knew what this was.
Looking forward to your reply, thank you very much.

Tags: Bank account, Registration
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post