Account Deactivated for NO REASON after 2 years of selling

Hi Everyone,

My UK seller account has been suddenly deactivated without any reason given.

I received this message only from seller-performance@amazon.co.uk:

"
Hello

Your Amazon.co.uk Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account. 90 days after receiving this notification, you may request a funds disbursement by contacting disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account and if we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or have abused our system or repeatedly violated our policies which protect our customers and selling partners, we may withhold some or all of the funds in your account.

Why is this happening?
We were unable to verify information related to your seller account, or did not receive any new information regarding your listings or selling history.

You can view your account performance at (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
–iOS App (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8)
–Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_GB)

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team

"

It is not about any violation of policy, I don’t violate any policy, I am selling clothing under my brand.

I did nothing wrong.

In 2018 I have been through a long KYC procedure, I have already been through all the account verifications from Seller Performance and from Amazon Payments.

My account has been de-activated and no document has been requested from me.

The steps I have taken:
1- I clicked on the “Appeal” button and I selected “Has your account been deactivated in error?”
I wrote a short description and I had this message “We will reply within 1-2 days”.

It has been 5 days and no reply.

2- I opened a case that has stayed unanswered.

3- I wrote to Managing Director but they didn’t reply to me, they took my email and created a case from it that has also not been answered.

4- I wrote to Jeff@amazon.com but also did not receive any reply

What can I do next? Someone can help me?

Thank you everyone if you have any meaningful input to provide.

A per other thread - have you updated your tax/vat settings?

NB. Reposted as you still have not replied. @Jessica Duplicate - thanks

You already have a thread about this - why not stick to that one rather than opening a new one ?
People do not have the time to give the same replies to more than one thread - sorry if that sounds harsh.

Hi,

This thread is being closed as it is a duplicate. Please refer to the previous thread you have opened for this matter that has been linked by @anglozone .

Thanks,
Jessica

closed #5