Account diactied

i new seller w this is the firt regestration
ihave this message
Dear Seller, We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account. We may not respond to further emails about this issue. Why is this happening? Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement. This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information that you provided. For more information, review the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/201190440 Funds will not be transferred to you at this time. However, 90 days after receiving this notification you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk to request a funds disbursement. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account in accordance with the “Funds withholding policy”: https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/9RA9LYBJ3QP27M6
Sincerely, Seller Performance Team Amazon.co.uk

What happened before this email?

my account has been suspended

Yes but why? What stage are you at?

first t amzaon send this mail
We were unable to verify the information you provided when registering for a Selling on Amazon payment account and, as a result, your Selling on Amazon payment account could not be opened. Unfortunately, this means that you will not be able to continue to sell on Amazon.
znd

Dear YAYA TRADE,

Congratulations! Now that you’re registered as a Professional seller.

Two tips for new seller success
and take monney from my banck acoout 30 pound
We have charged your (Visa) credit card for 30.00 in an attempt to settle your account balance.
and this mail
our Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement. This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information that you provided. For more information, review the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement:

Are you based in the UK?
Is your bank account with a recognised bank or PSP?
Are you registering as a business?

I am not resident
I have company in uk
And my bank is wise business

Wise is not currently accepted - its still on the pending list

Is your UK company registered as a ltd company ?

Yes my company is registered is ltd

Whats your ltd company name ?

YAYA DREAM LTD
House of company i tchek

Your company was only registered this week so did you open the amazon account before the details were listed on companies House?

Your SIC also may not suit amazon selling and as you are based outside UK do have have a UK VAT registration ?

The company is new You don’t need taxes for the first few months

But Amazon didn’t tell me when to fix it

Were you planning on posting stock direct to customers from Tunisia or were you planning on using FBA in UK ?

Using fba Amazon uk this is planning

Then you must register for uk vat as you are a NETP
Read the guidance here from our government

https://www.gov.uk/hmrc-internal-manuals/vat-registration-manual/vatreg37150

I was thinking to open an Amazon account, and then I would register in vat. If Amazon did not allow me to open the account, I would close the company directly and no need for taxes.

At least then amazon have told you straight away that you can’t open the account

They did not tell me anything or details. In order for me to solve it, I think it is an exclusionary policy from Amazon that they do not give a chance to remedy