Account got deactivated within 2 days

Hi everyone,

I opened seller account on 14th Aug and same day they put my account under verification and later i received the following notification :

Hello OVAZI STORE

Your Amazon selling account remains deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you and may be held for 90 days or longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk

I emailed them later and received same email, Then i contact the verification team and the managing director emails but received no reply.
Called seller support team and they had no idea about it.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Kind Regards

Unfortunately, the communication which you received appears to be Amazon’s final position after you failed a Seller Account verification.

This can happen if the information and documents which you provided don’t match or appear illegible.

I can only suggest you to carefully review your account details and everything submitted during verification to see if you haven’t made any mistake or what could be fixed.

Did you find a solution for this? I am experiencing the same issues!

Any information would be great

Thanks

If you are experiencing a verification-related suspension, it would be the best to e-mail seller-verification-enquiry@amazon.co.uk with any questions.