Account suspended/deactivated - help please!

I am a video game trader and my amazon account has recently been suspended but I am unable to speak to amazon over the phone to discuss in detail their reasoning behind their decision to deactivate. The reason I was given is below. However I know these ‘used’ video games I listed are authentic and these were purchased through private sellers locally. Therefore I have no way of providing invoices or business details of supply chain. Would really appreciate some advice or has anyone else experienced this and managed to provide amazon with satisfactory evidence?

**‘offering items that may infringe intellectual property rights or may be inauthentic. A list of these items is at the end of this email.’

To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-review-lvr@amazon.co.uk:

• Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
  • If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
  • If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
  • Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.***

How do you know they are not counterfeit?

@Blue_Eyed_Boy. I have been trading in games for 20 years so I can tell they are 100% authentic. Not sure how I can convince amazon of that or even how other sellers can when they buy from private sellers and not from a distributor. The problem is that these games are so old and therefore you can no longer buy them from the brand owner or distributors.

The crux of the matter is you won’t convince Amazon. Without invoices there is nothing you can do I’m afraid.

@InSpire_Video_Games Hey :slight_smile:

When you can not provide invoices, you should provide a very strong plan of action or the information of the private sellers:

• Do you sell the games then as “used”?
    –Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed?

The plan of action should be very detailed and should provide the following information. I would recommend you to divide the plan of action into the 3 parts/titles:

1. Root Cause of the issue (WHY, WHAT, WHEN)
    2. Immediate steps you took to stop the issue (what have you done, and what did you change within your business model or processes to eliminate those root causes?)
    3. future remedies to assure, that this will not happen again (Provide a timeline. Think long-term)

Here some general tips for all while creating the plan of action;

1. First, you must acknowledge that you have identified the problem and that you now know the cause.
    You must confirm that you have deleted the problematic offers and then please explain the root cause of why this happened at all. Please refer to the relevant directive for that root cause. (Please avoid ambiguous expressions once you have identified the root cause.)
    Even if you think that the buyer/complaint is not fair, please try to understand what causes customers to doubt the authenticity of the products. (e.g. packaging, chemical composition, etc.)

2.Please describe all the steps you have taken so far to solve the problem as concretely as possible. Overall, how do you ensure that your inventory complies with our policies and that no policy is violated?

1. Please explain any preventive and proactive measures you can take to ensure that similar complaints are not repeated in the future. I suggest that you read our guidelines in detail. (Please review your account as a whole to determine if there is another offer with similar issues, and remove it as well).
    Please explain in more detail how you will always ensure in the future that your suppliers are always reliable, how you carry out spot checks/quality checks, how you check and control the product detail pages/packaging/products.

2. Please submit invoices. If it is not possible, please explain why you cannot submit an invoice and ensure that the action plan is strong and effective enough.
    Please note the invoice requirements (they should be issued in the last 365 days before the relevant warning):

Hi Anare,

Thanks so much for your detailed response to my post.

I can confirm the ‘used’ products were listed as ‘like new’. I have now submitted an appeal which I hope cover everything you mentioned in the post. I will wait to hear from Amazon.

Really appreciate you taking the time to furnish me with this very helpful response.

Regards,

Brian