Hi I was hoping I could have some feedback on my appeal letter to amazon this was the notification I reived from them
We found that your account is related to an account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.co.uk.
We removed your listings from our site. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.
You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to email@example.com.
If you want to appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this email on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central.
Seller Performance Team
This was my fault I was trying to follow instructions from brand registry to link a second account to a second brand that I started so that I could thank customers for reviews etc with an official comment that came from the brand but in the process I have broken terms of service about only having 1 account and you cant have a second without prior approval.
This is my appeal letter I would appreciate any help from anyone that has had to go through this process as I haven’t before. They have also only stopped my European store and my other international stores are still up taking and shipping orders.
I would like to appeal my decision for you to suspend my amazon EU seller account after I breached amazons terms of service It was an honest mistake and will not happen again.
The Mistakes I made where
- · To start a second seller account without realising that I needed prior permission
- · To thank customers for providing reviews with this second account
- · To try to link this account to my Initial so it could be the brand account
I have since taken action to resolve all of these mistakes by
- · Asking amazon to shut the second account that I started
- · Deleted all comments made by this account
- · Unlinked the new account from my initial one
- · Refamiliarized myself with the correct way to set up an account with multipole brands
I believe since becoming an amazon seller I have made a positive contribution to the marketplace by
- · Always making sure to provide the best customer service and shipping times by using FBA on all my items
- · Getting great feedback for all my products with 4/5 star reviews
- · Registering my brands with brand registry to provide customers with the best shopping experience possible
- · Always replying promptly to any customer enquires or feedback
I hope you will consider my submission