Account Suspended, No Response for Months

Hello,

My Amazon seller account was suspended in June despite having no defects and no issues whatsoever. I submitted my appeal and it seems my appeal still hasn’t been looked at. As-well as this, I am attempting to contact seller support, however my cases keep being marked as answered despite not receiving a response.

I very much would like my account back in good standing, however it seems I am getting nowhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

What did the suspension notification say - can you post it?

Please post your suspention notice and we can offer some help

‘I can offer only blood, sweat, toil and tears …’. You will get no help from Amazon. Diversify and then cancel your account.

@PeterB @saltsalty

The suspension notice was this:

"Hello,

Your Amazon co uk seller account is under review. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon co uk

To sell on Amazon co uk, we need to verify your identity, business information, or both.

You can confirm that you would like to begin the verification process in one of the following ways.

– Click the “Appeal” button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central…

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer. "

I went through the entire appeal page, submitted everything they asked for and I have been ignored ever-since. My seller dashboard shows that I have had no defects, no complaints, no late deliveries etc.

it looks like they just want you to confirm your account. if you click the appeal it should ask you for ducuments ie invoices addreed to you or bills credit card invoice

I have attached all of this and I haven’t received a response for two months. It still says that my appeal is awaiting a response.

I am sorry to hear that your account has been suspended.

May I ask what is the source of your inventory? Is there a possibility that you listed items for sale which you didn’t have on hand? Because this notice is normally connected to newly-registered sellers listing unusually large amounts of ASINs.

What questions were you asked and what was your response (excluding any personal information)?

According to my own experience, I can tell that Amazon will normally respond within a few minutes or hours, if the appeal is either clearly good or clearly bad. In case your POA is very long, difficult to read, written in unusual format and includes multiple attachements or documents, it can take longer, even several days or weeks to receive some kind of a response.

No reply for months following your first appeal attempt indicates that there could be something wrong with it.