Account suspended order defect rate (ODR) does not meet our performance target of less than 1%

I need help i just set up an account and started selling but the sales were so high higher than I expected for the products. I failed to dispatch them ontime and keep up with stock.

I need help with an action plan I did tell Amazon I have gotten a fullfillment centre to help me and ordered more stock

Hello @ The_Little_Coffee_Be,

I understand that you wanted help with the plan of action. To come up with a better plan of action,

I would request you to address the issues which are hampering your performance . Try understand the below situations and act upon which are as follows:-

• How are you maintaining your inventory to avoid out of stock related concerns.
  • As, you were unable to dispatch the items on time. Mention what all steps you have taken in order to resolve the issue? Since your sales were high ,was there enough manpower to handle those orders?

Going forward ,mention how frequently would you check your inventory and how frequently would you ensure to fill it when the stock is coming to zero.

Kindly include the above points mentioned in the below format:

• The root cause of the issue

• The steps you have taken to fix the issue

• The steps you have taken to prevent the issue in the future.

Requesting you submit the above points and appeal it to the seller-performance@amazon.co.uk.

Good Luck!!

Harleen

Hello @ The_Little_Coffee_Be,

I understand that you wanted help with the plan of action. To come up with a better plan of action,

I would request you to address the issues which are hampering your performance . Try understand the below situations and act upon which are as follows:-

• How are you maintaining your inventory to avoid out of stock related concerns.
  • As, you were unable to dispatch the items on time. Mention what all steps you have taken in order to resolve the issue? Since your sales were high ,was there enough manpower to handle those orders?

Going forward ,mention how frequently would you check your inventory and how frequently would you ensure to fill it when the stock is coming to zero.

Kindly include the above points mentioned in the below format:

• The root cause of the issue

• The steps you have taken to fix the issue

• The steps you have taken to prevent the issue in the future.

Requesting you submit the above points and appeal it to the seller-performance@amazon.co.uk.

Good Luck!!

Harleen

Thank you for all of your help I will try this