Account Suspended. Please Help. I just dont know what to do

I am on the verge of a nervous break down and causing myself some serious harm. Please help.
My account got suspended because I listed a set of 6 latte glass against against 2 similar listings. I did not realise that those 2 listings were brand names even though the item was exactly the same. I put my hands up and I realise my mistake but now Amazon have suspended me and asked for a plan of action. I have sent over a pan of action 8 times over the last week and I keep on receiving the same reply back over and over again. I am not even sure if there is a real human that is reading my reply.

I just cant believe how Amazon could treat their sellers this way. I am just being treated like trash. I wish Amazon would realise they are dealing with real human beings with emotions and feeling and not robots. My livlihood and my families livlihood depends on Amazon. I have been selling with them for nearly 3 years and out of the blue I get a message of suspension. In this current climate I have no other options to support myself. Please find below details of infringement notice from Amazon and my response. I would really appreciate any help.

Reply to my plan of action from Amazon. All emails reply’s are same.

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your plan of action. We reviewed your appeal and determined that it is missing the following information. Please include the missing information listed below in your plan of action:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the infringement issues.

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.

hat happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days of the original suspension notification, your account will remain deactivated.

ASIN: 9437549664, B07RBBK7JR
Complaint ID: 5947068482

My response which has been rejected.

Submission 8

19 March 2020 14:02 GMT

Additional information
Dear Sir / Madam
I take full responsibility for my error and have below written out my plan of action so that I do not repeat this error again.

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.
-The root cause of the infringement was because the product I offered was not the same model or brand of the product that I violated.
-I did not search the Amazon product catalouge for the exact same product but searched for a totally different product and brand which I listed.
-When I received notice of the infringement I did not deal with matter immediately and did not got in touch with the seller and Amazon to rectify issue straight away.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve the infringement issues.
-The listings have been deleted from my inventory and item removed from sale

• I have read over Amazon Intellectual Property Policy to educate myself on Intellectual Property Policy via the link below.
    https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/external/G201361070?language=en_GB
    -I have carefully reviewed all my products to make sure they are in line with all of Amazons policies especially with regards trademark and intellectual property
    -I have been in touch with the intellectual owner to let them of my mistake.

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.
-I understand In future if I ever receive any notice from Amazon stating that I violated any other companies copyright, I must remove item from sale and get in touch with company immediately and address issue.
-All issues must be resolved with companies that have bought forward complaint and item removed from sale immediately until issue is resolved.
-I have learnt that permission must be obtained from brand owners before listing products that infringe on their trademark/copyright. If not then product will not be offered for sale.
-Have read up on Amazon Intellectual Property Policy to keep myself educated on Infringement and Amazon policies.
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/external/G201361070?language=en_GB

• Future products will be listed via product model number or barcode as to make sure it is exactly the same product being sold against the respective product page on Amazon. These products should be on Amazons product catalogue. If there is any doubt then product will not be offered for sale.
    -If product is allowed to be sold and not infringing on any other seller, then I must create my own listing on Amazon under my own name.

Thank you for the opportunity to have my account reinstated.
I have learnt from my mistake and will make sure this issue will never happen again by adhering to my plan of action.

Kind regards

Hello,

This is being closed as it is a duplicate, please do not post multiple threads for the same topic.
Please refer to your other thread Severe Depression Due Account Suspension Help Required

Thanks,
Jessica

closed #3