user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account suspended wrong person

by Seller_OICxamLI30BYQ

Hello i’m new to amazon seller in general so forgive me if this is the wrong place but its hard to get any actual help on this platform.

Today my account was suspended and when i looked at the reason for suspension, I saw this, bare in my i am not even the ’ Christmas Console’:

"Dear Christmas Console

Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?
In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email.

In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller Central Help:
– Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy
– Policies and Agreements
– Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement "etc…

I would like to be able to talk to someone that works at amazon seller about this issue. I am not the seller ‘Christmas Console’ and i believe amazon has made a mistake putting this suspension on me ’ TheHomeSeller’ the wrong person. All my products are legit and i’ve just shipped 3 packages this week. Not a single message or complaint to me from any of my customers.

TheHomeSeller

Tags: Packaging, Royal Mail
261 replies
261 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_OICxamLI30BYQ’s post

Do you have those ASINs listed? Whilst it could be sent in error, it is more likely they forgot to change the name when completing the template prior to issuing it to you.

user profile
Seller_PUgTge8LPB8FY

This is the right place to come for help and advice. You may not be aware that Amazon routinely suspend new accounts in order to check sellers are sourcing goods from reputable and acceptable suppliers.

Providing your goods were purchased from wholesalers Amazon recognise, and providing you have the paperwork to prove it (i.e. proper invoices), you should not have a problem.

user profile
Seller_OICxamLI30BYQ

well i tried to send an invoice before but it would not proceed without inputting a vat number which i dont have

user profile
Seller_a87rWyDtlI9KU

Amazon is not well organized nor welcoming to new sellers, they just suspend accounts on routine without even a reason.

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Something tells me if you call yourself TheHomeSeller thats for more than 3 items…

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

do you sell on other platforms?

user profile
Seller_OICxamLI30BYQ

The full notification from Amazon:

Dear Christmas Console

Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?
In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email.

In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller Central Help:
– Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/201165970)
– Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/521)
– Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/201190440)

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information:
– Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
– If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
– If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
– Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html).

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days, or after two unsuccessful appeals (whichever occurs sooner), we may not allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in payments being withheld.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.

We’re here to help
You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560).

You can view your account’s performance at (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_pq) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_GB) device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

ASIN: B08VC8FDLJ

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

user profile
Seller_vMsxjZPrdu6uI

I think @BonChoixUK has more than adequately outlined the first steps to be taken. Hopefully you will have someone who can assist you if need be with the seller university and policy pages.
Take your time digesting what they say, there is a lot to take in. But once done, come back to this thread and I am sure others will give you some pointers as to how to begin your POA.
Your POA must be your own, detailing your own reasons as to what went wrong, but help can be given. Good luck

user profile
Seller_taDBgt7LctucW

It looks like the mysterious “Christmas Console” made the press with their Amazon offer:

user profile
Seller_vMsxjZPrdu6uI

@TheHomeSeller, @Bairstows post has prompted me to ask you, did you list these PS5’s for significantly more than you purchased them for?

Go to original post