Account suspended

Sir my account is suspended for no reason…i have purchase things from amazon and your third party create the account…my data match on portal and they suspended my account accordence with duplicat account

Dinesh

Hey DEEKAY_BEST_DEAL Amazon found that your current selling account is related to a different selling account created which violated our policies and is not allowed to sell on our marketplace. As a result, you may no longer use the current selling account to sell on Amazon.in.

Please check the Amazon Performance notifications in your seller central

How do I reactivate my account?
In order to reactivate this selling account, please follow the steps below:

1. You must first reactivate the related account by submitting an appeal. Please follow the instructions in the communication received for that account.

2. Once you have successfully reactivated that account, please submit an appeal to reactivate the current Selling account, by using this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.in/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html.
    Note: When appealing, please provide details of why your two accounts are related, what you have done to fix the policy violation on the related account, and how you will prevent this issue from happening in future.

3. root causes of the problem (these have to be explained thoroughly, with details of why and how the problem happened)

4. immediate actions you have take to fix the problem

5. future remedies (everything you plan on doing to avoid this kind of issue in the future).

Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error and your account is not related, please submit an explanation detailing why your account should be reactivated by following this link https://sellercentral.amazon.in/performance/dashboard. You will need to provide supporting documentation to show that no relationship exists. Supporting documentation may include invoices, receipts, and/ or e-mails.

If you need further help please contact the seller support through your seller central or follow the red deactivation warning!!!

I hope it will help :slight_smile: