Account Suspension inaccurate product information to detail pages

This was the POA that got us past the first hurdle.

Our review of your account found that you have added inaccurate product information to detail pages. Sellers on Amazon.co.uk are not allowed to include any of the following information about their specific listings in detail page titles, descriptions, bullet points, or images:

– Availability

– Price

– Condition

– Promotions/offers

– Alternative shipping offers (such as free shipping)

Dear Amazon Seller Performance Team

Thank you for allowing me to appeal my seller account suspension for inaccurate product information in the product detail pages in greater detail. After a lot of thinking and reading up on your product detail pages, we think we have found the issues.

1. The root cause of the Issue.

We have identified that on top of our inaccurate use of VIEW ALL OUR PRODUCTS and the fact that we need to update images from the 3D images to a single bottle and change the bullet points.

We have identified further issues with the description.

Inaccurate Product Description

Quality, price and customer satisfaction is what matters to us (a reference to price)

We have a close working relationship with our suppliers which allows us to keep our prices low. We also have full traceability on our oil from the type of seed used and the field it was grown it.” (Again, referring to process and low)

We are now able to offer you the best quality Hemp oil at some of the cheapest prices in the UK”. (a reference to price)

We don’t have fancy boxes and no expensive office rentals; we don’t have shareholders or investors. We are a small family owned business and our customers come first”.

We sell the two main types of oil available in the UK (RAW and GOLDEN). All at an affordable price, so everyone can have a go at trying Hemp Oil and improving their general wellbeing (Again, a reference to price).

1. Actions taken to resolve the issue

We will change the product descriptions for all our listing to follow the correct format. Removing all the offending text immediately. We will update all the product images and replace them with single bottle images. We will correct the bullet points for all listings.

We will update all the titles and remove any repetitive text that we have identified. We won’t put anything back in stock until all these issues have been fixed.

1. The steps that we have taken to prevent the issue

We are going to keep up with amazons TOS on a regular basis and make sure our listings comply. We are going to read amazons policies again, especially the product detail page rules and make sure we are compliant with your listing policies.

Please see our revised Titles, Bullet Points and Description in the word document attached. All our listings will follow this same format with slight changes to allow for bottle size.

I believe, that this plan addresses the issue and will prevent it from occurring again. We understand we have made many mistakes as new sellers to this platform and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards

Phil and Toni

POA for this one.

Good Afternoon.

Thank you for allowing me to appeal my seller account suspension for inaccurate product information in the product detail pages.

With regards to these specific ASAIN’S

B07P83NSZF
B07PBBL47R
B07P83NL8C
B07PC1JW5X
B07PC2RQXC
B07QNBWHPB
B07PTTFL34
B07PHSR8MM

We only sell our own branded products on Amazon and we currently have 24 active listings in our inventory

We are just going through the brand registration with the IPO.

Trade Mark No: UK00003397871.

This is registered to the company HOUK LTD.

We intend to enrol in Amazon’s brand registry once we get our account suspension lifted and make all the necessary changes to the product descriptions.

With regards to the Product descriptions, we are going to follow a particular type of format which is the same format as what other listings use. All images will be changed to a single bottle image.

Please view the word document attached. Its an example of how all of our listings will comply with amazons product description policies.

What I will do to prevent this from happening again

I will make sure I regularly check Amazon policies for updates and changes to any policies so that I can take immediate action and remove any non-compliant listings straight away.

We will not list any more stock until our inventory is in compliance with Amazons Product description descriptions.

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G200390640&language=en_GB

Kind Regards

Phil and Toni

HI

This is the Reply to our last POA. I really dont know what to do? Plese can someone help us.

Hello,

Thank you for your message. We cannot accept your appeal because it does not address the report we received. Please provide the following information so we can process your appeal:

– Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice, images or order ID). It must clearly prove that your products do not violate Amazon listing policy. . Please send this information, any other documentation, and a list of impacted ASINS to notice-dispute@amazon.co.uk. For example, if you received a warning for a not-as-described product, then please provide either an invoice or images proving that your product matches the description on the product detail page.

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the VIOLATION.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve VIOLATION issues.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent VIOLATION going forward.

Where do I send this information?
Send this information to listings-evaluation@amazon.co.uk.

Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please tell us why. Your explanation should include the following information:

– How your listing(s) have not violated Amazons selling policies.

ASIN: B07PHSR8MM B07P83NSZF B07PC1JW5X B07PBBL47R B07P83NL8C
Complaint ID: 5233706102

You can view your account performance (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?reftag=email_block) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

– iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-Seller/id794141485
– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en

Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk

I am sorry, however your appeal is unacceptable, as it doesn’t address the issue at all.

Prior to your suspension, you posted into multiple threads where I advised you about the violations on your listings and told you to take action, which you didn’t do and eventually got suspended a week later.

The violations are still present in your listings, you don’t seem to understand what you did wrong.

What happened - the root cause of the issue absolutely isn’t that “you listed 3D images”, unlike you are stating in your POA.

Amazon has nothing against 3D images. You used a main picture of 3 bottles to advertise a 1 bottle, then you explained in the bullet points how your product was different from the advert.

You violated the Amazon Product Detail Page Rules by including misleading product images, descriptions, prohibited terms and claims in your listings.

None of this has any relevance to your suspension. You need to address the violations and not talk about your company profile and history.

These are not actions you have taken.

Hi.

I cant change anything when im suspended. I cant edit the listings at all. I want to change the images and the product descriptions but i cant untill the suspension is lifted.

I sent an example of how our listings would comply with amazons PDP.

It started with this

and now it’s changed to this.

This to me looks like a specific complaint on a certain number of ASIN’S which happen to be the ones that are the best selling ones.

Thanks for your help.

Phil

While this response template looks confusing, it is still talking about the same issues which I already highlighted to you.

Just, you made Amazon believe that you are disputing the complaints, so they are giving you an opportunity to prove that you were actually selling what you advertised with misleading description.

Your initial Plan of Action which doesn’t address the issue properly has been rejected and you will need to write a better one. Just read my previous post.