Account suspension

Hi guys i hope i can find some help or solutions here! I have created a seller account and the account got suspended awaiting verification which I supplied bank docs and got a email saying account verified, then I received another notification saying account closed. this morning I received this email from them?

I have never had a account with amazon before and I would be very grateful of the next steps I can take to get the account active again. PLEASE HELP

I am sorry to hear that your Seller Account has been deactivated. Based on the e-mail which you received it appears to be Amazon’s final position regarding the matter.

Apparently, you failed to pass the verification as the documents and information which you submitted were insufficient.

Could you please post here all communication which you received from Amazon regarding the matter to see what might be wrong and if anything can be done?

Hi Kika, thankyou for responding, I am happy for any help. sorry about the quality of the pictures but ill upload them now.

Have you heard of any situations like this being overturned

This is not the full communication but rather a screenshot of the list of your Performance Notifications.

One of them indicates that your Seller Account was closed on 3.October.

yes that email was on the 3rd. and the picture attached is what it says in the email. account was only suspended when I logged in not closed.

From that email I assumed it was banking to which I got a bank statement in PDF form and submitted it, once I submitted it I had no notifications in red in the account info page?

In this case, try opening a case with the Seller Support and submitting the following:

–Utility bill with name and address visible

–Business license, if applicable

–If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days.

Assuming that you already resolved the issue with deposit method.

ok ill give it a try. once again thankyou for the help. appreciate it

You are welcome, feel free to update the thread as soon as you have any news or need further help.