Action plan not accepted

Dear Dmitriy/SilkWay,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.

How do I send the required information?
Please reply to this message with the requested information.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 14 days of the original notification, your account will remain deactivated.
Please advice how to appeal

Post your rejected POA here and let us know what caused the initial suspension. Someone may then be able to offer advice.

Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to appeal our seller account’s suspension due to exceeding the target 1% of Order Defect Rate.

Description of the issues that caused the complaints

We didn’t provide an efficient solution in the customer’s refund request.
We didn’t double-check our items before they send.

The actions that you have taken to resolve the issue
he steps we have taken to resolve the issues

Immediately we authorize refund request and we respond to the buyer messages in a timely and professional manner to resolve the issue to their full satisfaction.
We request feedback removal and the negative feedback was removed.
We reviewed all active listings to confirm that the products we sold are exactly the same as the Amazon’s lists.

• I have checked all my current stock in my warehouse to ensure that there aren’t any damaged products and discarded all units, which weren’t in a pristine condition, meeting Amazon’s standards
    I checked all my recently shipped orders to verify that their tracking numbers are valid and that they were either already safely delivered to customers or will be delivered on time.

The steps that you have taken to prevent the issue going forward
The steps we have taken to ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again

We will continue to monitor all active listings for possible changes to ensure that they match with our stock products.

• In case I am for any reason unable to fulfill my orders, the entire account will be set on Holiday settings.
  • I will regularly review my performance metrics to verify that I am within Amazon’s targets.
  • I bought a new type of packaging - cardboard boxes, which will be used to package all orders, preventing damage and complaints about of damaged and defective items.
    We will continue to authorize immediately and offer efficient solutions to the return requests and refunds.
    We read carefully the Amazon’s policy about product detail page rules, link here: (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200390640 8).
    Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal and we looking forward to continuing to selling on Amazon

Those are not “causes”, they are simply a statement of what you didn’t do
What you need to identify here is “Why”
Why were customers orders being dispatched late, and why were some being delivered late?
Did you have insufficient staff to pick and pack all your orders on time/
Did you have insufficient stock to meet immediate demand?
Did you not get your goods out to the carrier on time?
Did you use a poor quality and slow carrier?

This is about non delivery and late delivery issues, so work out why they happened on a general basis and then once you have identified that show, in the rest of your plan, how you have immediately acted to rectify this, both for existing orders and in your business as a whole, and then add some more, proactive steps to show how you will remain compliant moving forward.

Please post your new POA here before submitting it so that the forum can advise on it

Thanks will post new POA also

Thank you for your opportunity to appeal my Seller Account’s suspension due to it’s Order Defect Rate Exceeding the 1% target.

I understand that Amazon takes failures to meet their strict conditions very seriously and I would like to present you my Plan of Action. What happened:

• I received multiple complaints from customers in the form of A-Z claims and negative feedbacks complaining about late refund issues, products arriving damaged or materially different and poor customer service.
  • This was caused by unexpectedly higher order volume, for which I wasn’t properly prepared. I failed to respond to customer concerns on time, orders were not packaged properly to prevent damage and were missing contents. I failed to use a fast and reliable shipping carrier, which would obtain a signature proof of delivery and prevent late-receipt and non-receipt issues.
    What I have done to resolve the issue:

-All customer messages received were answered on time. I shipped all remaining and pending orders immediately, ensuring that all products are in the correct quantities and exactly as described in the listings and updated them with valid tracking numbers, complying with Amazon’s requirements.

• I checked all my recently shipped orders to verify that their tracking numbers are valid and that they were either already safely delivered to customers or will be delivered on time.
  • I have gone through my entire account’s inventory and permanently deleted all ASINs, which were subject to complaints about products being not as described or materially different. I also reviewed all my remaining listings to ensure that they 100% match the description in every detail.
  • I have checked all my current stock in my warehouse to ensure that there aren’t any damaged products and discarded all units, which weren’t in a pristine condition, meeting Amazon’s standards.
  • I have identified the cause of complaints regarding the receipt of defective and damaged products - insufficient packaging and resolved this by completely changing the way how the orders are packaged. Instead of paper envelopes, all products are now being sent in boxes with multiple layers of protective
    material.
  • I have researched all available shipping carriers in my country to learn, which ones offer the fastest and safest delivery service to Spain and found a
    company, which will be able to handle all shipments faster and in a manner which will prevent late-receipt and non-receipt complaints. All orders are now being sent using this new carrier.
  • I have carefully read and reread all Amazon’s policies and help pages, especially the ones regarding minimum performance standards and product condition guidelines, to ensure that I don’t violate them again.

What I will do to prevent this from happening again:

• From now on, all orders will be sent on time and confirmed as shipped within the Expected Ship Date, using a fast and reliable shipping carrier, which will obtain the signature proof of delivery.
    -As soon as my Seller Account gets reactivated, I will increase each of my product’s Handling Tme to ensure, that it reflects the actual time needed to process the order and covers any unexpected delays. This will ensure, that customers have realistic delivery expectations.
  • In case that I am for any reason unable to fulfill my orders, the entire account will be set on Holiday settings.
  • I bought new type of packaging - cardboard boxes, which will be used to package all orders, preventing damage and complaints about receipt of damaged and defective items.
  • I will carefully review my items before listing them for sale to ensure that they 100% match the listing and it’s description in every detail. The condition will reflect the actual state of the items. Before shipping goods to customers, each order’s products and quantities will be double checked to be confident that everything is included and nothing is missing from the package. This will prevent complaints about items being received materially different or in the wrong quantities.
  • I will regularly review my performance metrics to verify that I am within Amazon’s targets. All customer messages will be answered on time, return requests will be authorized within 24 hours. All orders will be shipped and confirmed as dispatched on time.
    Also we have no on staff wich will monitor all refund and custumers needs 24/7.

I don’t think you’ve given enough detail re the causes of the above. If it were me I’d break it down so that you go into the why for each of the above issues. For example:

Late refund issues - is this because you were just so busy that you didn’t get around to them? If it was you’ll need to go into what you are now doing to ensure you don’t get into this position again.

Products arriving damaged - why did they arrive damaged? Were they received like this by you and did you fail to inspect them upon receipt, then again at the point of packaging for dispatch? Did you fail to package them adequately? Or a combination of all of this?

Materially different - is this down to damage or are there poor images or descriptions in the listings? If so have you updated them going forward?

Poor customer service - did you reply to messages within 24 hours, if not why not? Did you respond to negative reviews and or feedback, if not why not? What are you doing now to give a good customer service?

TBH I’ve not read the rest of your POA becuase it’s pointless to do so when the root causes are not properly addressed as the rest of the POA needs to be built on that foundation.