Add budgets to your Percentage Off and Buy One Get One promotions


Use the new budget feature in the Promotions tool for better spending control over your Percentage Off and Buy One Get One promotions.

When you create a new promotion, you’ll now need to set a budget with either a total amount or order count before the promotion can start. Promotions with budgets will continue to run in their current form. When promotions reach 80% of their set budget value, they will be removed. The remaining 20% will be allocated to cover redemptions from customers who have already applied the promotion.

Promotional budgets are for planning purposes only and any level of overrun should be expected. Amazon is not responsible for budget overrun. This new budget feature does not affect any ongoing promotions.

For more information, go to Amazon promotions.