user profile
Sign in
user profile

Aliexpress suppliers' address and contacts

by Seller_rqFGqZ7xLsxHs

I received an email from Amazon today saying that my sellers account has been suspended due to inauthentic item complaints. Therefore, I will need to send an appeal form, however, this requires me to provide contact information for my supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website. However, this supplier is on Aliexpress and I have not been able to find their number, or address.

This is their website link
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/3871054?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.10cc58b9tOgv9R

I would like to find out how to find an Aliexpress supplier’s adress and phone number. Can I e mail them and ask? I have not done this yet because I am worried that they will not respond.

Thank you,

Ola

Tags: Address
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_rqFGqZ7xLsxHs’s post

Please, don’t waste your time with this.

Amazon is asking you for invoices and supplier’s contact information to verify, that you are NOT selling items purchased from Aliexpress.

They want to see proof that you are selling genuine products supplied wholesale directly from established European or US manufacturers.

Since you are selling counterfeit items from China, you won’t get reinstated.

user profile
Seller_cVSM84sGQN86R
In reply to: Seller_rqFGqZ7xLsxHs’s post

Sorry, you are doomed on this one.

As soon as I saw Peppa pig and Minecraft rip-offs I knew you were going to be unable to defend your counterfeit claim. Amazon look at the suppliers legitimacy just as much as an individual item.

Search this forum for ‘minecraft’ issues, even legit sellers have problems with Amazon, never mind those selling fakes.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post