Amazon Buy Shipping Technical Issues No Royal Mail labels & DPD Saturday only

Anybody else facing issues? No Royal Mail tracked 24 labels for Prime Next Day orders or One Day since yesterday, Royal Mail account manager confirmed this is an issue they are raising with Amazon and affecting a number of sellers and just need to sit tight in the meanwhile DPD also playing up on buy shipping with only DPD saturday labels available. Anybody else experiencing this and how to quickly resolve as shipping outside of buy shipping has so many issues :frowning:

same here, they have been very intermittent today and yesterday - Amazon customer support have no knowledge of any issues - I have just been sending via RM24 Tracked directy from my own RM account and uploading tracking.

The danger is if customer service refund the customer, you cannot raise a safe t claim :frowning:

yeah I know its a worry - But I have no other choice whilst labels are down

have you had any update on this - I still cant buy RM labels via Buy Shipping ?

I hate to say this but I didn’t have any problems over the weekend, Saturday or Sunday.

I managed to ship some as well, but this morning - RM24 shows deliivery for wednesday and unavailble for prime next day. it could be a geographical thing as seller support has said its system driven.