user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Call Back Service

by Seller_N5S9nlWQvnvv1

Hi,

I have been trying to speak to Amazon for the last week now about something that i think they will understand better if i speak to them. When i try to use the call back service it just comes up that call back service is not available at this time.

This has been saying this for the past week and i have tried at different times in the day and also i have tried different days of the week. Is anyone else having trouble getting a call back at the minute?

Kind Regards

Vyair

Tags: Royal Mail
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2
In reply to: Seller_N5S9nlWQvnvv1’s post

Try this direct Seller Support callback link:

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/cu/contact-us/cmn/BLU

user profile
Seller_x1xMSBwZsJrTE

The crazy thing is that sometimes when you reply to a case it defaults to the ‘phone’ option. Then it tells you it’s not available, and as you say, whatever time or day you try it’s never available.

What’s the point in defaulting to something that is not available and doesn’t work?

user profile
Seller_M2gYzBhzzryL0

Oh Dear. so i had to email them and i got an answer back within 1 hour! which was great. Though never answered my question. It basically said i can do somthing but further down the email said that its not supported yet. I’ll just have to wait untill their call back is back up and running

user profile
Seller_xUKHc5xSYJmI4

Hi

I am unsure which telephone number you have. The telephone number I ring for Seller Support is
0207 084 7901.

The above telephone number was given to me recently.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post