user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon canceling removal orders

by Seller_qNS4PK6yNmKMk

Hi,

My product was not sellable on amazon which was fine. I have 342 units that were recalled that I want to remove. I was told to wait 30 days after the product was recalled, so I did. After that time it said my product wasn't available for removal as it was under hazmat, despite me having a previous case with Amazon with them reviewing documents and confirming the product was all good to go. I have tried to create removal orders, but for some reason they keep getting cancelled stating 'merchant canceled' which is completely untrue, (why would I!). What is really concerning is that I received an email from FBA saying as I haven't created a removal order within 30 days (I have tried numerous amounts of times, and have an ongoing case about this issue) they are going to dispose of the units!! I had to cancel the disposal order that they have put through, just extremely concerned that they are going to dispose of the units when I really need them back.

Has anyone had anything similar happen to them, I am really concerned

Thanks

Tags: Hazmat, Inventory, Inventory feeds, Missing, Returns
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qNS4PK6yNmKMk
In reply to: Seller_qNS4PK6yNmKMk’s post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_qNS4PK6yNmKMk
user profile
Maja_Amazon

Hello @Seller_qNS4PK6yNmKMk!

Can you please provide me with the case ID you opened with Seller Support in regards to this issue?

For the future references, if you would like to tag UK Moderators - it's me (@Maja_Amazon), @Julia_Amazonor @Winston_Amazon. We are here to assist you :)

Best,

Maja

user profile
Seller_qNS4PK6yNmKMk

Hi,

Thanks for replying, I didnt see the notif apologies. I still havent received my units!

Case id 9002239362

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post