Amazon customer service ask to refund and recharge an old order?!?

Tell me about it… bottom line is that they need to sort this out as I only did what the two teams told me to do. Will update once I know whether or not that recharge actually happened.

As expected still no recharge…

Tho the customer has contacted CS multiple times in the meantime asking them to re-charge her account! But all they keep doing is send me an email to say the customer has asked to recharge a different card PLEASE ACTION THE RECHARGE ASAP.

Seller Support no longer replies to my case…

Totally at a loss… the customer has offered that I can call her and take payment over the phone but that is totally against all Amazon rules and regulations but it’s absolutely unbelievable to be stuck in this situation. o.o

Good customer service would be to write to them to apologise on behalf of Amazon, for all the trouble the buyer has had to go through and advise that you - the seller - will obtain the credit from Amazon, eventually, and that the buyer need no longer make any more effort to that end.

Then write to MD demanding the credit which the buyer has attempted to arrange many times but been blocked constantly by CS staff. You may have to send the email a number of times, weekly till you obtain satisfaction.

Oh I already told her she has done so much and doesn’t need to try anymore as I am trying with Amazon myself… but I seem to have gotten a customer that is as annoyed at the failure of processes as myself. Rarely do we find these customers anymore now… :joy:

She actually left us a positive business review outside of Amazon after I am assuming is googling us based on the business name! Not many Katzenworld’s around in the UK.

Sadly proofs that Amazon’s internal review system is too difficult for people to figure out how to do. :rofl:

closed #65

Dieses Thema wurde automatisch 180 Tage nach der letzten Antwort geschlossen. Es sind keine neuen Nachrichten mehr erlaubt.