user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Legal Department Contact Details - UK

by Seller_jBh7W17ojyb65

Can anyone please tell me the correspondence address for Amazon’s Legal Department in the UK?

My Seller Account was suspended on 24 October 2020. After sending in the required documents, I was told they were not satisfactory. I had no other documents to provide, so we were at an impasse. I was told I had to wait 90 days to apply for my money back and reluctantly I waited.

It has now been 109 days and I still have had no communication. I have emailed payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk as I was instructed. I have sent them an email every day for the last 10 days and they still haven’t acknowledged me.

I have tried to get help through the help section. Every time I ask for an update and for help on how to resolve this problem, I just keep getting my messages marked as “Answered” , when they quite clearly haven’t been. I am so frustrated by the arrogance and lack of professionalism being shown here. It is shambolic to say the very least.

I now feel I have no other option but to issue legal proceedings against Amazon. The problem is, I don’t know who to send the dispute to. Can anybody help please.

I am in the United Kingdom.

Thanks in advance.

Tags: International expansion
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ejwc84JNL5Uk6
In reply to: Seller_jBh7W17ojyb65’s post

Duplicate thread - not allowed

user profile
Jessica_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_jBh7W17ojyb65’s post

Hello,

Do not create multiple threads for the same issue. Please use your original one here: Amazon Legal Department - UK

Thank you,
Jessica

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post