user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon login 2 step verification codes not working

by Seller_rZax50qrWcaoG

Morning all,

Wondered if anyone else has experienced problems with login this morning?

Normally never need to use the two step verification however, this morning I couldn’t login and the verification box popped up. Code sent to mobile but the code wasn’t recognised so tried again, second code failed to allow login too. At his point I was concerned the account had been hacked so opted for the land line code. Entered this and again still unable to login.

Out of desperation I closed the window and reopened a new one, this time I logged in as normal without any reference for the two step code requirement.

This makes me wonder if the code system works at all and how easy it still is for your account to still be hacked.

Tags: Verification
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S
In reply to: Seller_rZax50qrWcaoG’s post

Hi
No problems here with 2sv

As for the hacking that’s a good point, guess the only way we will know is when or if it happens!

user profile
Seller_AhQJGf0tCpM25

Even though I have ticked the box which says “never on this device” I still get the verification requirement from time to time. The number works but then I get the “password” is incorrect message. I ignore that and just submit again and get in as normal. Would appear to be a glitch somewhere. As I always have my mobile with me it’s not a major problem but wonder why it happens at all.

user profile
Seller_sgYr7AUPDRN33

I downloaded Google authenticator linked that to my account and haven’t had any issues .where as before when I was using the phone codes it was 50 50 on wether they would work

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post