user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon 'really sorry' after customers received cat food and other items instead of games console

by Seller_Rds42gzScDQFa

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry…

Reported on Sky News

Amazon says it is “really sorry” following reports that customers who had pre-ordered the new PlayStation 5 instead received deliveries of cat food and a foot massager.

Social media users have expressed their disappointment at what they claim are a spate of unsolicited deliveries, including cat food, a grill, and packing tape, instead of the much-awaited games console.

Tags: Reporting
24 replies
24 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EOmLRMFX8Oo9x
In reply to: Seller_Rds42gzScDQFa’s post

Did they give any addresses for an exchange , I ordered cat food and got a stupid much awaited games console…the cat is NOT impressed

user profile
Seller_yc1bUgqWfpTps

So buy Amazons own rules they should suspend themselves have all their cash frozen whilst someone works with them to put things right via a POA

user profile
Seller_LNI43HDPcaSye

I’ll take the packing tape!

user profile
Seller_sFEUMUfeW5484

Most are probably just dodgy buyers trying it on. Who knows.

user profile
Seller_4rJGOMQkeVLVU

I think one was opened live on MTV as part of an unbox and had a bag of rice in TBF so it does look like a widespread problem. There are massive shortages of consumer electronics in the PC and console space (read across GPU’s) I guess this is driving this crazy behaviour and people are at home more so they want things like consoles and will even steal to get one… I mean someone here has clearly stolen it, its just working out who!

user profile
Seller_VUk92R3JNHkR3

Pay your fulfillment staff peanuts, provide them with the most basic standards of working conditions you can legally get away with, and then proceed to overwork them until they drop.

All the while your CEO takes great pleasure in publicly announcing ever more ridiculous profit levels.

Well who would have ever thought it would result in discontent and widespread thieving among the rank and file?

user profile
Seller_Yjq4AEoa0h74s

Can we take a moment to think about the really unlucky people? Some of them received a PS5 in the box…

user profile
Seller_oLSwhMM2hCsQC
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_4EP71c7vPg4eY

Time is here for Del Boy buying goods on Amazon

user profile
Seller_n33KwLeg9XOvi

Switcheroo - lucky customer who ordered the cat food and got a PS5… but then again poor cat for not getting their dinner !!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post