Amazon seller account complaints department

Hi,

Our account held for verification even we have submitted all documents required and it is shown that we ‘Successfully submitted all the mandatory details.’ We have contacted both customer service and the verification team, none of them is helping, they just pushed us around and kept saying that we need to submit business data without saying what specific business data they would need. Does anyone know how we could contact the complaints department for help or did anyone have the same experience and know what to do?

Thank you in advance.

Claire

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with account verification.

If you would like some help, post here all communication which you received from Amazon regarding the matter.

Also, please note that account verifications normally take anything from a few days to weeks.

Since Amazon is asking you to provide them some additional information, you will need to find out what exactly they want.

The highest department which you can contact is managingdirector@amazon.co.uk, but at this time it’s too early for doing this.

Amazon do not have a “complaints dept” :smiley:
They are above such mundane things unfortunately.
They will not tell you the specifics because they do not want to give any bad actors the chance to circumvent their verification processes.
It can be frustrating, but if you persevere and provide the right info and documents you will be approved.

my account was suspended in may 2019, but still not reinstated, provided all documents but they did not accept anything every time they say we need further information or you wait till we complete our review. same issue is with many new seller, they held money for no reason.

@ONLINEESTORE If you need help with having your Seller Account reactivated, I would advise you to start your own thread where you will post all communication between you and Amazon regarding the matter so other sellers can assist you.

HELLO, My account was suspended in may 2019, Amazon send me this email 1. ( Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?
We are reviewing your Amazon Seller account for the reason(s) listed below. In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please address the following concern(s):

You are not approved to sell items in this brand:
Please send us the following information:
– Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
– If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
– If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
– Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit this information to pq-seller-assessment@amazon.co.uk.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days, or after two unsuccessful appeals (whichever occurs sooner), we may not allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in payments being withheld.

We’re here to help
If you have questions about this message, policy, or the information requested above, please ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/hz/contact-us/performance). Additionally, you can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560). You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.
then i provided all the invoices but they did not accepted, then i appealed managing director and they sent me email for further information 2. ( Hello,

I’m a member of the Amazon Seller Performance Escalations team. Jeff Bezos received your email and requested that I research this issue and respond on his behalf.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your ability to sell on Amazon at this time. Please address the following concern(s):

You are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided below:) Again provided invoices, but they did not accepted, ( Hello,

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account.

Why did I receive this message?
You have not sent us sufficient information that we previously requested from you to address our concerns with your account. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods.

What happens now?
Your account will remain deactivated. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Depending on your account status and activities, you may be required to complete an additional review before funds can be released. . Funds may be withheld if we determine that your account was used to sell inauthentic or prohibited goods, commit fraud or engage in other illegal or abusive activity.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.
Sincerely, ) then another email received ( Dear Seller,

We were unable to verify the information you
provided when registering for a Selling on Amazon payment account and,
as a result, your Selling on Amazon payment account could not be opened.
Unfortunately, this means that you will not be able to continue to sell
on Amazon.

Please take appropriate steps to resolve any open
orders. Note that any amounts paid as a result of A-to-z Guarantee
claims and chargebacks may be deducted from the balance in your existing
Seller Account.

Please do not hesitate to contact Seller Support with any questions you may have:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html

Kind regards,
Amazon Payments
3. ( We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account.

Why did I receive this message?
You have not sent us sufficient information that we previously requested from you to address our concerns with your account. For privacy reasons, we do not provide details about our investigation methods.

What happens now?
Your account will remain deactivated and we may not respond to further emails about this issue.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.co.uk.) 4. ( 'm a member of the Amazon.com team. Jeff Bezos received your email and requested that I research this issue and respond on his behalf.

Your Amazon selling account remains deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you and may be held for 90 days or longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.
Sincerely, 5. ( Hello,

My name is Vanessa and I am a member of the Seller Performance team. The Amazon UK Managing Director Doug Gurr received your email and asked that I research this issue and respond on his behalf.

I have thoroughly reviewed your account and the information you have provided and determined that you may not sell on Amazon.co.uk.

Despite previously submitted plans of action and opportunities you have been given, your performance has failed to improve in a consistent manner.
Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team 6. ( Your request has been received. However, it cannot be completed at this time.

Why is this happening?
Your account has been linked to the listing or sale of inauthentic items. The sale of counterfeit products is prohibited and your funds may be withheld if it is determined that your account has been used to sell inauthentic or infringing items.

How do I demonstrate authenticity?
In order to prove the authenticity of your items, please send documents such as invoices or brand authorization letters. Your appeal should address all of the inauthentic listings and policy violations associated with your account. Details about all of your specific inauthentic listings and policy violations can be found in your email or by viewing the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html.

A plan of action is not necessary and there is no required format for your appeal. Please submit documents such as:
– Invoices.
– Brand authorization letters.
– Import or export documents.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information to disbursement-appeals@amazon.co.uk.

Within 7 days after we receive your appeal, we will review it and respond with a final decision.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 30 days or if your appeal is not successful, some or all of your funds will be withheld in your account. If you do not wish to submit any additional information, please let us know and we will complete our review and provide you with a final response.
Sincerely, ) these are all communications , all invoices submitted, but account is still suspended, and still payment is held in account.

I’m sorry but you have had the final determination from the Executive team, and your account is not going to be reinstated.

There is no room for any more appeals here, you made mistakes, didn’t improve your performance, and Amazon no longer trust you.
Because you were selling counterfeit goods it is unlikely that your funds will be released to you either.

You have nowhere left to turn with this now as far as I can see.

thank you for your response, i have provided all the actual invoices. Even my supplier contacted amazon regarding my account suspension , but amazon told then to provide complaint or Task ID, My account health clear, No policy Warnings, No Infringement Complaints, But they just said you may sell inauthentic items. They did not give any complaint ID. I know from many new seller s same happen to their Account.

You were also hit with a verification problem which wasn’t resolved satisfactorily and ALSO resulted in your account closure, so that’s two seperate reasons Amazon have and two seperate decisions taken, to close your account.
This is going to be very very hard to come back from and i wouldn’t know where to suggest you begin, since both the Jeff team and the UK executive team have turned you down.

I think they are NOW discouraging NEW SELLERS using these unfair tactics.

There is one thing Amazon forgets about is that we are all customers. We all buy from the platform and if they continue to treat ill treat us we will go elsewhere… The sales poor on this platform despite using the sponsored advertising… every year the sales are dying and from what other sellers are saying they will continue to die…

If Amazon wanted to discourage new sellers they would simply put a block on new applications.

Many Sellers depends on wholesalers & Cash & Carry’s, Few directly purchase from manufactures, if they did not accept Wholesalers & Cash & Carrys invoices then many seller will soon left this platform. Every day many New seller complain about Account Verification unfair methods and untrained team.

then how they hold money via unfair account verification methods. they give them few months sale then hold money for months, which is totally unfair.

Your money is being held for the counterfeit goods you sold [you couldn’t provide satisfactory invoices so your items are classified counterfeit], your money is not being held becuase your verification failed.
If it was just verification then, as the notification says, your funds would be released at some point after the 90 days.

Most purchase directly from the manufacturers.
Those who purchase retail are always at risk of a counterfeit claim since you have no proof that the goods you purchased came from an authorized supplier, a warranty on the goods may not be recognized for such a sale either.

I know, but the account health is totally clear, no policy warning and no infringement complaints. They have no complaint ids & no task ids. if your account health is totally clear, customer feedback is 4.4, they how they suspect that you may sell inauthentic items, which totally unfair.

New sellers are often asked to provide invoices to prove the authenticity of their stock.
There do not need to have been any complaints from anyone.
It is part of Amazon’s due diligence to make checks to try and ensure the integrity of the site.

@ONLINEESTORE Please continue posting into your other thread regarding the matter as this current discussion was started by another posted who wanted to get assistance with his issue: