Amazon seller account has been deactivated

Hi,

My account was suspended, Due to A to Z Claims?
I have open 5 cases but every time they ask " We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time. To reactivate your account, please send the following:

– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.’’

Do someone knows where i can found their answers ? It is been 2 weeks that myaccount remain suspended…

Search this forum and you will find literally dozens of posts detailing EXACTLY how to respond to this scenario.
The main thing seems to be properly giving detail of the root cause , not what happened, but they want to know WHY it happened, and what you HAVE done about it, not what you’re going to do.

I coordinate with our amazon Account Manager and send the root case 5 time with the help of manager But every time received same reply from amazon.

If you post your latest POA the forum can have a look at it and hopefully help. Be sure to remove any personal info.

Likeliest reason is that you are not giving enough info as to why it happened, and also need to make sure you are talking about your account as a whole rather than specific A_Z cases. But as I said post your latest POA on here for more detailed help.

edit: realised you are not the OP, so please start your own thread as it gets very condfusing.

Please Check my appeals thats I submit to amazon.

Submission 5

January 14, 2020 9:14 AM +04

Additional information
Kindly find the below POA

Greater detail on the root cause(s) of buyers receiving orders or late receipt of orders:

1. Pictures of the products are outdated and needs update.
  2. Product details and description needs to be updated.
  3. Exceeding the handling time to ship the order.

Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving orders or late receipt of orders:

1. Updating all the products with recent images.
  2. Updating all the products information and completing the uncompleted information.
  3. Assigning an account manager for Amazon.
  4. Assigning a stand by account executive for Amazon.
  5. Enhance our correspondence to ensure the satisfaction of our customer.
  6. Maintain Inventory to ship to the customers based on the providing handling time.
    Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers receiving orders or late receipt of orders:
  7. Initiating an extra control in dispatch department.
  8. Making an extra effort to respond to customer more efficiently.
  9. Packaging the product better and more secure, not to be damage during
    delivery.
  10. We no longer wait for the courier to pick up the product; we drop off to Q express hub the next day once the order is confirmed.
  11. We are changing the shipping method to self-shipping to make the
    delivery more efficient.
  12. We have removed the products which are affecting the customer experience.

Looking for your feedback.

Regards

view less

Submission 4

January 13, 2020 9:12 AM +04

Additional information
– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Exceeding the handling time to ship the order.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Enhance our correspondence to ensure the satisfaction of our customer.

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.

– Maintain Inventory to ship to the customers based on the providing handling time

– Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

– We have removed the products which are effecting the customer experience.

view less

Submission 3

January 11, 2020 9:22 PM +04

Additional information

1. We had problem for late shipment of “Steel Beds”, due to our Import was stuck at port due to some documentation & customer also received the damage item so they raise the A to Z claim.

2. We prepared a fact sheet for your kind consideration, In which we have tried to explain all the claims, we just want to move your attention that only 3 claims related to “Steel Bed” (which we already mentioned above) are on us. Rest all the claims, we have requested you to please review again. Please see our attached fact sheet.

3. We deactivated our imported item to avoid any inconvenience which will affect our account health.

4. We made contract with a new Courier Company that will provide us best services in UAE.

5. We will keep update to our customer about the shipment until completion.

6. We will coordinate with the customer before shipment to ensure his/her presence upon delivery.

7. We deactivated all that SKU’s, which is problematic, while delivery.

8. We maintain the enough inventories of our SKUs to avoid any delay in shipment.

9. Follow up the delivery status with courier and update on amazon seller central.

Attached
:paperclip: OrderDefects_74604018272.xlsx

view less

Submission 2

January 6, 2020 9:13 AM +04

Additional information
1.Pictures of the products are outdated and needs update.
2.Product details and description needs to be updated.
3.exceeding the handling time to ship the order.
4. Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers
receiving different items.

1.Updating all the products with recent images .
2.updating all the products information and completing the incomplete information.
3. Assigning an account manager for Amazon
4. Assigning a stand by account executive for Amazon.
Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers receiving
different items going forward.

1. Initiating an extra control in dispatch department.
  2. Making an extra effort to respond to customer more efficiently.
  3. packaging the product better and more secure,not to be damage during delivery.
    4.we no longer wait for the courier to pickup the product, we drop off to Q express hub the next day once the order is confirmed.
    5.we are changing the shipping method to self shipping to make the
    delivery more efficient.

looking for your feedback

Regards

Attached
:paperclip: amazon 1.png
:paperclip: amazon 2.png
:paperclip: amazon 3.png
:paperclip: amazon 4.png
:paperclip: amazon 5.png

view less

Submission 1

January 5, 2020 2:08 PM +04

The root cause of the issue
The root cause of the issue
We have contacted all the customers once they raise the claim asking what exactly the problem is,but unfortunately non of the customer has given us the feedback, we have checked at our end and after the investigation found out that there is no way that a different product has been delivered as we are manufacturer and running an industry, the only reason why the customer feel that they have received a different product could be due to the change of fabric of the mattress which looks different from the one shown in picture.

The actions that you have taken to resolve the issue
In this case first thing we face the problem to handle the order because order status can’t be changed by the amazon when we delivered the item to the customer and its still shows shipped so please add feature to change the order status by supplier and second thing we have only one negative feedback because we try to deliver the item to the customer 3 time but they cant available at delivery time so we cancelled the order.
In the case of A to Z claim first buy a product when we delivered that product after some day they ask for replace with another that have better quality and higher price, how its possible for us.

The steps that you have taken to prevent the issue going forward
The steps that you have taken to prevent the issue going forward
we have updated all those product with the latest pictures and we are also going to update more detailed images of the product for the customers to understand the product and to expect what will they be receiving .

Attached
:paperclip: amazon 1.png
:paperclip: amazon 2.png
:paperclip: amazon 3.png
:paperclip: amazon 4.png
:paperclip: amazon 5.png

Your POAs make for confusing reading and I’m scratching my head a bit as to what went wrong, so assume seller performance are too. Let’s go back to basics. Amazon are stating they want to know why customers received items late or not at all.

Comments re images don’t seem relevant here unless you also received complaints of item not as described?

So if you concentrate on why items were not received or received late that’s your root cause. You need to go into detail as to why this happened. Don’t ask Amazon to review what you condider unfair complaints. That is not the purpose of your plan and just confuses the issue.

Once you’ve set out why items didn’t reach your customers or reached them late you can move on to your 2nd section to explain what action you took to resolve these issues.

Your third section should then go on to explain what you have changed to make sure that this doesn’t happen again. Extending handling times as you’ve said already is a good one but make sure that you’ve actually made this change. Same goes for all other actions, just make sure Amazon can see that you actually have implemented them.

I’d avoid attaching a fact sheet as Amazon are unlikely to read it. Just make sure all relevant points are made within the plan, but try and keep it easy to read and to the point.

I’ll just deal with this latest submission of yours.
Firstly you have listed 3 parts to your root cause of the complaints, which you state are for late, or non delivery.
1: Pictures of the products are outdated…
How on earth does an inaccurate picture cause a late delivery?
If your suspension was solely over delivery issues then do not bring inaccurate listing detail up at all.

2: Product details and description needs to be updated
Again, not relevant to the delivery problem, so if this “not as described” was not part of your suspension then don’t bring it up here.
Deal with it certainly, by amending your listings prior to continuing to sell, but don’t mention it in your POA.

But the one point that you have that is relevant is inadequately described.
3: Exceeding the handling time to ship the order.

You would need to explain “Why” you exceeded your handling times. What caused you to ship late? Was it lack of stock?, lack of staff? Laziness?
Also whilst exceeding handling times might be a reason for late delivery it should not be a reason for non delivery, so what issues caused some customers not to get their orders? and why did this issue happen?

[quote=“7STARSFOAM, post:6, topic:259796”]
Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving orders or late receipt of orders:

1. Updating all the products with recent images
[/quote]

Again this does not make any sense.
Updating images to fix late deliveries?
Points 2, 3, 4, 5 also are not relevant to the problem of late delivery, even had you detailed those steps properly [which you have not done anyway]

Maintain Inventory to ship to the customers based on the providing handling time.
[/quote]

This is the only point you have that is relevant to the complaint, but needs expanding upon to show Amazon how this will work, and how it will be better than your previous system. As it seems that you had out of stock situations then you need to explain this in your root cause to show why some orders were late or not delivered at all.

[quote="7STARSFOAM, post:6, topic:259796"] * Initiating an extra control in dispatch department. * Making an extra effort to respond to customer more efficiently. * Packaging the product better and more secure, not to be damage during delivery. [/quote] Did you have damaged deliveries too? Was that part of your suspension?
If not then, again, deal with it as a matter of urgency, but don’t bring that up here.
Some of your other points need expanding upon to show what the changes are and how they will be an improvement, but others need to be removed

Making an extra effort to respond to customer more efficiently.
[/quote]

This for instance, was customer contact mentioned in your suspension notice? Why address this here?

Without a lot of work that appeal will not work.

Hi

My account has also been deactivated since Wednesday, any idea how long they take to respond. They’ve only emailed saying we are conducting your review, but the timeline initially given was 1-2 days.

Submission 6

January 19, 2020 4:55 PM +04

Additional information
– Greater detail on the root cause(s) of buyers not receiving orders or late
receipt of orders.
1). Exceeding the handling time to ship the order.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not
receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
2). Enhance our correspondence to ensure the satisfaction of our customer.

– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving
orders or late receipt of orders going forward.
3). Maintain Inventory to ship to the customers based on the providing
handling time

–Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your
account has complied with our policy.
4). We have removed the products which are effecting the customer
experience… view more

Hi,
You still appear to not understand the root cause. Amazon are requesting greater detail
ie - WHY did you exceed handling time to ship the order?
example a) I am the manufacturer, our supplier sent a batch of faulty components which held up production and resulted in late shipment. (then give actions showing how you’d prevent this happening again. (Carry more stock, change suppliers etc!)

example, b) :- I dropship and several orders were either cancelled or not sent. This resulted in INR complaints and A-Z’s and unacceptable metrics.
Steps to prevent a reoccurrence - I will always have items sent directly to myself first so I can check them add correct paperwork and have a physical product to send out so I know the customer will receive their order.

Hi @7STARSFOAM,

The reason for your plan of action not getting accepted after multiple submission is because it lacks consistency and detail explanation of your actions and plans for account maintenance.

To be able to reply with a viable plan of action it is very important that you understand the types of issues that have been raised on the account. After reading your submission, it appears that your selling account has faced more than one issue including logistics as one of them.

In my recommendation, it would be good if you make a fresh new submission after downloading the order defect rate report from seller central. The report will give the list of order ids that are impacting your account health along with the type of complaint raised by each buyer on the account.

Identify the issues on the account and prepare a plan of action stating the cause of the complaint on the account and not merely the types of complaint you have received.

What is the issue?

The reason for the issue on the account?

Why did the buyer raise such an issue on the account?

If there was a logistic issue, what was the reason for same?

Was there any miss from the logistic partner?

Were the shipments, shipped on time?

Did you provide the buyers with tracking details?

These few questions will help in locating the reason for claims on the account.

Follow this by the remedial steps you are taking to resolve the issues on the account.

What is the steps you have taken to resolve the logistic issue on the account?

What is the timeline you will require to implement the suggested changes?

What is the method used to bring in the changes, describe the process you are implementing.

This will help in formulating the corrective action and lay path for future steps that will avoid reoccurrence of these issues on the account.

How would you ensure the performance metric is maintained?

Is there a checklist that you will abide by before dispatch of the products to buyers?

What is the long run plan for account maintenance?

Once you answer all the three questions of plan of action please submit the same by clicking on the reactivate your account option under performance tab.

Wishing you luck,

Fidak

I am in the entertaining position of having had my seller account deactivated for having an ODR in excess of 1% (2.something %) due to two negative reviews. One of them simply says “I hope my order arrives soon”.

Both orders were dispatched on time just before Christmas from the UK using Royal Mail - their US delivery partner is USPS which is very reliable 99% of the time. These two orders were delayed in delivery at the US end - one of them sitting in US customs for an inordinate length of time, the other I presume was late in delivery due to heavy volume of Christmas post for USPS.

Anyway Amazon want to know what I am going to do about it before reinstating my account. The answer to which is precisely nothing. The root cause was US customs and USPS. The action I have taken to remedy the defect for the customer is that the items arrived. The action I am taking to prevent it happening again is zero - I cannot control, or intervene in, the practices of either Customs or USPS once they have a parcel.

I’m finding it exhilarating and quite liberating to no longer be slaving away on behalf of Mr Bezos after five years in his salt mines. It wasn’t until Amazon themselves forced the issue by suspending me that I was able to step back and properly factor in the financial, time and stress cost of selling on this platform. Everything from random rule changes to system failures, inventory breakdowns, inconsistency of rule applications between vendors, actively enabling corrupt customers, ignoring a tsunami of vendor violations from one particular country, a non functioning messaging system, seller support that isn’t actually support for sellers, unreasonable review procedures and many, many more.

So many other ways and places to sell for better reward, with more dignity and without the constantly niggling knowledge that we are just exploitable cogs in this behemoth’s absolutely uncaring machine.

Ta, ta Jeffrey, find yourself another mug old chum. :grinning:

Sorry to hear you are leaving, cannot say I blame you though.

For anyone else in a similar situation, consider the likelihood of delayed deliveries in the run up to Christmas (or other holidays) and cutoff deliveries if your carrier choice is likely to be inundated. Amazon don’t accept seasonal busy periods as a reason for late deliveries. Increasing shipping times or handling times can also mitigate this.

Thank you for your kindness and support.

Please see details below are correct and let me know if there are any changes required, Could you please suggest me about options 4. “Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.”

Greater detail on the root cause(s) of buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.

1). we are manufacturer our supplier sent a batch of faulty components which held up production and resulted in late shipment.

Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.

1). Carry more stock, change suppliers

2). Exceeding the handling time to ship the order.

Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.

1). Maintain Inventory to ship to the customers based on the providing handling time.

2). Enhance our correspondence to ensure the satisfaction of our customer.

Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

Behind each of those statements needs to be more detail.
Your manufacturer sent faulty goods, why? How did you catch that?
You have decided to carry more stock, how will that help if there is a possibility of it being faulty?
Changing suppliers? When from, and who to? and in what way will they be more reliable? How have you vetted the new supplier?

I think you mean “extending”.
By how many days and from what date did you implement this change, and how will that help? Won’t you just ship even later?

Details?

Highlight changes in seller central that Amazon can verify to see that you have made alterations to your business
Those would include the actual extending of handling times, the amendment of shipping templates, an improvement in response time to messages etc…
Plus you need to read, name and link the relevant policy pages to show that you have read and understood the correct ones.

Hello. Our account was deactivated, however, didn’t give any reason and no communication about the root of the problem. We have been emailing Amazon Seller Support to find out the reason so we can do a POA. However, we are getting just templated responses saying " you didn’t address the issue so your account cannot be reactivated". How can we address the cause without knowing what it is? Thanks for any advise you guys can provide.

The reason will have been given in the email from Amazon.
If you post it here someone may come along and give you some advice.

Thank you for your response but the problem is that there was not email from Amazon regarding the reason.

Without knowing the reason for your suspension we cannot offer help.
Have you checked your account thoroughly for performance notifications?
What are your metric stats like? any defects ?