Anyone please HELP me! Europe accounts are deactivated!

It’s such a mess now. My whole europe accounts are all deactivated now.
17th October, I received this mail in the backstage of french maketplace said that my account amacon.co.fr has been deactivated, and tell me to sbumit the POA to seller-performance@amazon.co.uk.
At first I thought it was an error so I appealed it but never got any reply. Then I submitted POA from the backstage of amazon.co.fr .The next day I received an email says I have to submitted acceptable POA before 17th November.
So I sent the new version POA to both seller-performance@amazon.co.uk.and performance-vendeur@amazon.fr on 4th Novembre. Then the next day I got reply from UK said that my account has been reactivated( performance notification on the uk backtage, while the Sender’s address is performance-vendeur@amazon.fr ). But my account remains deactivated the whole time. Then on 17th November the europe accounts all got shut down. So I wonder if the french performance team never received my acceptable POA.
I am so desperate now. I have sent mails to seller-performance@amazon.co.uk and performance-vendeur@amazon.fr
Is there any other way to contact any other team? BTW, since my accounts are deactivated, I can only open case now about account deactivated issue. And I have created case from this before, haven’t got any reply for 5 days.

Can I contact this email address:seller-evaluation@amazon .com?

Hey@

yimawanshengkeji

1. The best way to appeal: you click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html)
    When making the appeal you should describe AS DETAILED as you can the following points:
    • The root cause of the issue

• The actions that you have taken to resolve the issue

• The steps that you have taken to prevent the issue going forward

It is very important that your write more than 2-3 sentences to each point and that you admit your fault.

1. You know why your account got deactivated.
  2. If you want you can share your plan of action here, too check if you have to work on it.
    In any case when you sent the plan to the email address you mentioned, they received your appeal for sure. Yet the French Marketplace is the original Marketplace for the issue you should apply there.

@Anare_Amazon
Hey! If it is my deactivated french account who caused the deactivation of other marketplace, will the other marketplaces receive performance notification?
And I’ve only got an appeal button in amazon.co.fr. How to appeal other marketplaces without appeal button?

It sounds like the account suspension on .fr was serious enough to result in suspension of the whole European marketplace - which indicates a major issue related to the account itself rather than the country-specific marketplace?

What was the reason given by .fr for the account suspension - can you post the original message?

@

yimawanshengkeji

HEY :slight_smile: Please check your seller central performance notifications. YOUR ACCOUNT GOT REINSTATED YET THE POA WAS VALID. I HOPE I COULD HELP YOU :slight_smile:

@ Anare_Amazon
Hi! Yes my account amazon.co.fr was reactivated earlier today. But the other marketplaces were still deactivated.

@

yimawanshengkeji

You should provide the TAX certification (check the performance notification) in order to reinstate this account.

@ Anare_Amazon
So the accounts amazon.co.uk, amazon.co.es and amazon.co.it were deactivated because of deactivation of French marketplace, right?
I know about de German one, but what should I do to reactivate the amazon.co.es, amazon.co.it and amazon.co.fr?
Many many many thanks!!

@ Anare_Amazon
Sorry I made a mistake. It’s UK marketplace got reactivated. But the account amazon.co.fr was still deactivated.

@ PeterB
I have posted the original notification. but the post is still under review.

@ Anare_Amazon
Did you do something to help the UK MP got reactivated or just one of my cases finally worked?:blush::blush:

Thank you so much for reply!!!
below is a copy of the first notification I received:
"hank you for talking with us about your selling account.

As we discussed, recent activity on your account violates Amazon’s Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct, and your account has been temporarily deactivated. At this time, funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue.

Why is this happening?
The Amazon’s Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct prohibit:
– any attempt to manipulate ratings.
– any attempt to manipulate feedback.
– any attempt to manipulate reviews.
– any attempt to manipulate sales rank.
– any attempt to misuse Amazon A-to-z guarantee.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please submit a plan of action that describes:
– The methods used to obtain orders that violate Amazon selling policies including placing orders for your own products.
– A list of the orders placed in an attempt to manipulate sales or misuse the A-to-z guarantee.
– The steps you have taken to prevent sales manipulation going forward.

We encourage you to review Amazon’s Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct at this link (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/G1801) before you create your plan.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information seller-performance@amazon.co.uk.

We’re here to help
The Account Health Support team is available 7 days a week to address your concerns in detail. To request a call from the Account Health Support team between 09:00 – 17:00 (UK) use this link: {Moderator Edit: Jessica - Link removed}or between 9:00 to 5:00 China Standard Time use this link: {Moderator Edit: Jessica - Link removed}

You can learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:
– Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/200386250) "

I have the same problem with the beginning of October, write if something has changed in your place?

@LatexBolingier
Actually I am so confused about the changes.
But I am about to appeal the FR marketplace now, and I plan to attach the last appeal history for their reference. Although I doubt if they will check it.:joy::joy:

I have a blockade on Amazon de, but all my money is kept, even those from sale in France, Italy, Spain or Great Britain, the problem is that the money does not transfer to my account until I send a German tax certificate and this is how I entered the vacation in all markets, amazon has kept over 8,000 euros on all accounts unlawfully.

Amazon is storing up a lot of trouble for itself here with Vendors. The Seller Performance team need to submit their own POA on how they themselves will improve in responding to the legitimate concerns/queries that vendors raise, ie rejecting vendor POA’s without being specific on the reason for the rejection, merely sending out generic “lacks sufficient information” e mails. I suspect that Seller Support and Seller Performance are all on minimum wage in low cost countries and driven by some metrics themselves that mean they need to send out “x” replies every day. Never mind the quality of the reply as long as the quantity meets the metric. Reminds me of the old Soviet 5 year plan methodology.