Appeal finally approved, account still suspended?

Hello all,

today i finally received the message, that my Account has been verified. I Assume it was due my second suspension Appeal. But my Account still shows suspended Status. Did anybody here faced this kind of Issue?

Dear Seller,

Good news! Your Selling on Amazon payment account has been activated.

We will get in touch with you if we need more information.

For any assistance relating to Selling on Amazon or other Amazon services, you can search our help pages or contact Seller Support:

https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html.

Happy Selling!
Amazon Payments

Please note: This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this email.

Amazon Payments provides services to customers through the following entities: (1) Amazon Payments Europe SCA (société en commandite par actions), partnership limited by shares, is a company registered in Luxembourg, Registration Number (RCS Luxembourg) B 153 265, with its corporate office at 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg. VAT Number LU 24448288. Amazon Payments Europe SCA is authorised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier as an Electronic Money Issuer (licence number 36/10). Amazon Payments Europe SCA provides the payment services to process transactions on the Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, and Amazon.it marketplaces, and, for Sellers who started registration prior to 10 December 2018, on the Amazon.co.uk marketplace. (2) Amazon Payments UK Limited, a private company limited by shares, is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 11049457; VAT number: GB295 7604 60) with its registered office at 1 Principal Place, Worship St, London, EC2A 2FA, United Kingdom. Amazon Payments UK Limited is authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (reference number 799814) for the provision of payment services. Amazon Payments UK Limited provides the payment services to process transactions on the Amazon.co.uk marketplace for Sellers who started registration after 10 December 2018.

Best Regards

What is the status of your account and listings?

Does it say “Valid”, “Listings available for sale on Amazon”?

Here you can verify it:

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/hz/sc/account-information/ref=xx_acctinfo_dnav_xx

If not, you will need to e-mail seller-performance@amazon.co.uk with a screenshot of the reinstatement notice and ask them to fix it.

Account Status : Valid

Listing Status: Active, but i dont have any Listings since i removed all after i got suspended and i cannot put new Listings because it says restricted…

If this is the case, then your account is indeed fully reactivated.

Could you post some screenshots showing how are you restricted from adding new products? Maybe they are now requiring an approval.

hello,

i receive this message, tried also with mass upload, doesnt work.

2019-05-26 18_13_44-Mail

could it be that you are only allowed to sell fba now

As I already advised you, please e-mail seller-performance@amazon.co.uk asking them to reactivate your ability to create listings and include screenshots of the errors, which you are seeing.