After reviewing your post, I wanted to assist you with some issues you have regarding the Authenticity Complaints.
Generally, the plan needs to be structured, concise, and definitive about the issues identified within your account. I suggest following these guidelines from now on:
- The root cause of the issue. (after reviewing your current business model and processes, why do you believe customers submitted claims about authenticity?)
- The steps you immediately took to resolve the root cause(s) you identified. (what have you done, and what did you change within your business model or processes to eliminate those root causes?)
- How you will avoid similar issues from happening again (Provide a timeline. Think long-term.)
Aside from these considerations, I recommend you to read over the policy links you received along with the notification and show your understanding of them.
Can you provide us with invoices of the following requirements? (Supplier, information (name phone number, address website), Buyer information (name, phone number, address, website), Item quantities, Invoice date must be issued in the last 365 days, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF files, Should be authentic unaltered documents)
When writing your Plan of Action and looking for measures, try to reply to the following questions:
- From where do you obtain your products?
- What are the proactive steps you are taking to ensure that they are sourced from reliable suppliers?
- Do you check your products for authenticity and take your time for quality control?
- Is there any recent changes made by the brand on the conditions of the product: the packaging, texture, colour, bottle, …? Some conditions of some certain products such as perfume smell can change over time; do you check expiry dates on a regular basis?
- Does the PDP of each item in your list reflect exactly how there are?
- If you purchase your products from abroad, do you assure that they function correctly?