user profile
Sign in
user profile

Bulk set all inventory to Zero

by Seller_fTvdy5agLs1tX

I’m looking to have a slow return back to selling on amazon after a period of being set to on holiday

Is there a bulk edit tool to set all to zero allowing me time to stock take and slowly start selling manageable lines.

If I have to manually update “ALL” I’ll remain in hibernation till next spring

Tags: Returns
2 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_0Amk0hnQkPWMH
In reply to: Seller_fTvdy5agLs1tX’s post

If you have a professional selling account (pay the £30 monthly fee) then yes you can bulk change them.

Download an inventory report first so you have a record of your stock quantities.

Then download the Price & Quantity template file from Inventory > Add Products via Upload > Scroll to the bottom, click the arrow by Inventory Files and click on the P&Q file to download it.

In that file copy all your SKUs from the Inventory report you downloaded first into the SKU column, and in the quantity column type 0

Save as a text tab delimited file and upload via Inventory > Add Products via Upload > Choose Price & Quantity as the file type you are uploading

Jump to reply
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_0Amk0hnQkPWMH
In reply to: Seller_fTvdy5agLs1tX’s post

If you have a professional selling account (pay the £30 monthly fee) then yes you can bulk change them.

Download an inventory report first so you have a record of your stock quantities.

Then download the Price & Quantity template file from Inventory > Add Products via Upload > Scroll to the bottom, click the arrow by Inventory Files and click on the P&Q file to download it.

In that file copy all your SKUs from the Inventory report you downloaded first into the SKU column, and in the quantity column type 0

Save as a text tab delimited file and upload via Inventory > Add Products via Upload > Choose Price & Quantity as the file type you are uploading

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post