I’ve emailed support to change my business from a Sole Trader to a Limited company. They responded with a notification in my account with the following email. From reding ll the past posts on the same topic I haven’t come across this happening to anyone before so I wondered if anyone could offer me some help on the email as getting a minor detail wrong I feear could result in my account being closed while it’s processed.
Here’s the notification from amazon
Thank you for contacting us. Our apologies for the inconvenience regard the change of legal entity. Could you please reply to this message and provide the information listed below so we can review your request.
– The reason for changing the business registered on your Selling on Amazon account.
– The relationship between your current business and the new business you want to register.
– The name, including legal entity, of the new business you want to register, e.g., sole proprietorship, limited company, non-profit organization.
– Confirm if your current business will continue to exist.
– Confirm all beneficial owners of your current business. A beneficial owner is a natural person who directly or indirectly owns 25% or more of the shares or voting rights in your business.
– Confirm country of establishment of the new business.
– Confirm all beneficial owners of the new business.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/cu/contact-us/cmn/BLU).
The Amazon Payments Team