user profile
Sign in
user profile

Buy buttons, free shipping and settings

by Seller_MW1sUHFE491dY

Hello!

I just created our first listing however I am having some problems to set up the free shipping and the over look of the buy buttons.

As far as I understood from the Amazon University, the system does calculate a shipping price which is added to the product price and charged to the customers. After the item is shipped Amazon will provide that amount is credit.

How about if I want to show only the product price showing (Free shipping), as I do not want to lower the price and charge the shipping separately?
How can this be set up?

It almost seems like my listing does not have any “quick buy” option as it appears as below:

After you customer clicks on “buying options” the only options and delivery details appear as below:

I would like to have a buy button and settings more similar to this product (not from us)

As I can see it is fulfilled by Amazon, are this setting available only when selling via Amazon?

Thank you very much in advance!

Tags: Images, Listings, Pricing
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_MW1sUHFE491dY’s post

On shipping/postage, you must be on the professional selling plan to either change the amount or offer it for free.

On the buybox, again the professional selling plan is required, unless you use FBA in which case you can become eligible regardless. If you are doing FBM on the pro selling plan then Amazon require you to have a selling history before being eligible for the buy box.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post