Buyer-Seller Message HTML tag problem in the email

So I am trying to send emails on behalf of the seller to the buyer (Buyer-Seller messages) via the SES email service and it’s working good.

The problem is I can’t send HTML formatted email. it looks good when I sent it to my email but it will display tags if I do it for the buyer and check that in the amazon messages it will display HTML tags

<p>Dear valued customer</p>
<p>Thank you for placing an order with us. Please check the attached invoice for your order ID# 206-9620085-XXXXX for Volutz iPhone Charger Lightning Cable 1.8M 2Pack Apple MFi Certified Lightning Cable Nylon Braided Durable Lead for iPhone 12 Pro Max Mini 11 Pro XS XR X 10 8 7 Plus 6s 6 5s SE iPad iPod - Green, .</p>
<p>
Should you encounter any issues with your order please reply to this email and tell us about how we can make it right.</p>
<p>We aim to reply to any inquiry within 24h on normal working days.</p>
<p>Have a wonderful day,</p>
<p>Bonum Mane AB</p>

Can someone please help me. Do I have to encode that email in the program or something?
PS I already checked allowed tag and I am just using P for now.

Can’t help with html, but that message would appear to breach amazon’s policy on messaging buyers.

why this will breach I am sending an invoice file to the customer.

Amazon no longer allow invoices to be sent via email - they need to be uploaded via the order page.
This changed quite some time ago.
If you are not VAT registered then Amazon will do it automatically for you for any business customers if you declare you are VAT exempt - the full notification can be found in the Account Health News Announcement.

Sellers exempt from VAT registration in both the EU and the UK can declare their VAT exemption status and benefit from automated receipt generation.

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.