user profile
Sign in
user profile

Complaint against seller central

by Seller_0dX2CJpY64wEt

Does anyone know how to file a formal complaint against Amazon seller central support. The customer services in the phillipines is wholly more and inadequate. Every time I call they tell me that they are frontline first response and pass on the complaint for a call back. I want to know how to make an effective complaint to change this poor quality service.
Thanks
Margaret

Tags: Royal Mail
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EHYOwAkoZV3Hb
In reply to: Seller_0dX2CJpY64wEt’s post

Write to managingdirector@amazon.co.uk where the Executive Seller Team will read your complaint. Be positive but don’t expect anything to happen unless >95% of sellers do likewise.

user profile
Seller_MxqcEg3g1mlnh

Amazon now consider themselves to Big to be wrong, I would not waste my time

user profile
Seller_DJCaLsroslyPV

You’d have more chance of Herding Cats

user profile
Seller_2X4u2UknRoOVH

Honestly i love amz seller support. from the 100 times when i had to contact with them only one caseworker looked like he doesnt like his job, so i closed the chatbox and started a new one. BUT seller-performance team is a useless joke team if they are even exist. (Its not just about bad feedback removal request) They use my time and there is no contact number, only a useless email address.

user profile
Seller_d7IktcehfQriR

We now have a direct phone number to Amazons appointed legal representative. Still this doesn’t get simple issues resolved even with the threat of and with legal action. In previous legal action against Amazon about two years ago their own legal team admitted the support was poor. Two years later its still the same if not worse.

user profile
Seller_3nYDEKuPvlpTC

If you contact manager director , your message will be passed back to SS and will take the same useless rout. I been thought this experience several time and nothing been solved.

user profile
Seller_xF7qPY99pMF26

Don’t waste your time, Amazon consider themselves above everyone, I did try to lodge a complaint once by emailing the director, a case was opened…then the case id mysteriously disappeared, I emailed again to question why my case had disappeared…that also vanished from the case log.

user profile
Seller_Ep1orzsH5kmHP

I would have to agree with the “don’t bother” camp on this one.

Been there, done that, nothing happened - not even a reply.

As someone said earlier, it is a case of “we are Amazon and we’re always right”.I’ve always had the feeling it’s “if you don’t like what we tell you to do, go sell somewhere else”.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post