user profile
Sign in
user profile

DD+7 delayed till Jan 2024

by Seller_nXnCTLAlauEcH

Finally we can breathe and withdraw ALL funds from today. Amazon have relented and delayed the DD+7 until end of January 2024. Special thanks to Daniel at ink jungle for the press highlighting the plight of us sellers. Helping protect the very existence of businesses.
We have the pay button already activated and have withdrawn all funds. Roll on Thursday for 15k to hit our bank account!

Tags: Bank account
84 replies
84 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_iYCrwoyqEYtxD
In reply to: Seller_nXnCTLAlauEcH’s post

I can”t see a notification anywhere, is this from SS? (Mine is still in reserve)

Great news btw.

user profile
Seller_nXnCTLAlauEcH

The email came from noreply@amazon not seller support. We did however create 2 cases with SS neither of which have had a reply and remain as ‘transferred’. Hopefully your pay me button will be active soon.

user profile
Seller_jYRs5j79vUnYP

i didnt create e a case but mine has been reversed too yay. perhaps they did it for people who talked about it in the forums or maybe they did it for all sellers prior to 2016 from august 4th. but its still coming in january for us all. we have to continue the fight and make noise so that they can implement it in a different way! like taking a percentage of sales for hold backs and then actually using the holdback for refunds (not available balance!).

user profile
Seller_MK0jo10L9VPL1

Thank goodness, it was delaying payments to suppliers. It is great that is has had so much press coverage.

This should not be done for FBA items and not at all for sellers with good ratings.

user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

Hi Blowster,

Thanks for posting this, but I can't find where your quote is from and can't see a general announcement from AZ to the effect that everyone's 'reserved funds' will be delayed until end Jan '24

We can but hope...

Brian

user profile
Seller_8LVwo9zMW6nUy

I've just spoken to Amazon and support and the guy said no such decision has been taken and it remains as DD+7.

user profile
Seller_JzVm29bKwifQs

Thanks to all sellers that complained about this, the press should report on this further to stop the change in January, what company in their right mind holds five figures of my cashflow but then keeps emailing me to take a loan out at 14.99%, literally making a problem then taking advantage of it

user profile
Seller_GJB0Xc3R2ydPq

Mine still as account level reserve on it, fingers crossed it is removed till Jan 24, would help with christmas stock, which in turn would help us be better prepared

user profile
Seller_nXnCTLAlauEcH

It’s been a horrendous week and massive thanks to Daniel,Mario and others for their hard work. Dealing with the media push on top of running a business deserves huge huge praise.
We should all carry on and push for the account level reserve is made a much fairer representation to the funds that are held. For all of us affected by this (sellers before 2016) they have a minimum history of 7 years which allows them

1. History of returns
  2. History of refunds
  3. History of delivery stats
  4. History of our business turnover of Amazon sales

There’s no right to hold 100% of sales funds for 7 days.
An account level reserve hold of 10% would be a much fairer representation and even that figure is hugely in Amazon’s favour.

user profile
Seller_D52kINh75QL8v

Just checked, I can withdraw £12 - just enough to pay the Amex Late payment fee.

Go to original post