user profile
Sign in
user profile

Detected potential pricing

by Seller_pHajvXaHtddli

Hi

Could someone inform me why i’m receiving a lot of these from different EU country’s aswell as the UK. I have checked my prices and they are the same i put month’s ago.

Dear Seller,

We have detected potential pricing errors in your Amazon product listings. We have deactivated the listings at the bottom of this message to prevent a negative customer experience.

Tags: Listings, Pricing
29 replies
29 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_j4qOx3FnSoENm
In reply to: Seller_pHajvXaHtddli’s post

No idea but i’m getting them as well.

user profile
Seller_wGNwy2deXod6Z

Yep - I was just about to write a post regarding this problem - I have had two of my best selling products deactived for this reason - not sure what is going on - but it may be Amazons way of increasing capacity for essential products?

user profile
Seller_wGNwy2deXod6Z

I have also noticed that although these 2 products are unique to me and sold on Prime - they are still available on Prime but at a much higher price and with a 1 month dispatch time - stating being sold by Amazon - anyone else had this?

user profile
Seller_Zf499k4PoaoGD

I am having the same problem, I have written to seller support several times, no progress. But by making some adjustments to your price the listing go live for a while , so you will need to keep changing the price while you trying to resolve it with support.
Thanks

user profile
Seller_74ijaPS0pKj8Q

Same issue, customers can’t buy the products they need because Amazon keep blocking them. Can’t find a way to re-activate. They are the same price they have always been. No response from Amazon other than a response to say they don’t have any update for me…way to go Amazon, ensuring customers can’t get items in their time of need. Slow clap.

user profile
Seller_7JzNgSpGvGaaI

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hate Amazon at the moment, no end of grief and hassle for the most stupid of reasons, this ‘some muppet has detected a potential pricing error that you can’t fix hehehehehe’

user profile
Seller_4sL4COB3CN00X

Some of out listings have now just gone to ‘out of stock’ … despite FBA having 100s of stock. Nightmare

It’s understandable if they are doing it for the right reasons, but the lack of communication and transparency is very frustrating.

user profile
Seller_7JzNgSpGvGaaI

And they have made loads of my listings inactive, car air con cleaner is one of them, been selling them for eyars, see they inactive and they said

We understand that you are having issues with listing B01180FZT6 B00W6UZ3WW B00KVHPOG2.

Certain brands and categories require approval to be sold on Amazon, and some rules may change throughout the year. To apply for approval:

And when applying for approval to sell what I’ve been selling for 5-6 years it says ‘We are not accepting applications to sell:
Personal Safety and Household products in New, Used, Refurbished, Collectible conditions
products in the Automotive category in Refurbished conditions’ bunch of blooming tards.

user profile
Seller_kXyC34UA1AMcJ

I have had the same issue and emailed seller support… I haven’t had any joy from them, but like someone said above, adjusting the price might get the item reactivated. I am almost always the lowest price on my listings, so not sure what’s going on…

user profile
Seller_8OyGUqwKdXfCN

Same issue here… Got this answer from support:

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand your concern in regard to ASIN: xxxx being inactive due to pricing error.

We want to see if we can help re-activate the listing by adjusting the pricing to be more competitive as it has been blocked as a pricing error.

I kindly request you follow the steps given below:

• Please go to Inventory> Manage Inventory
  • Search for ASIN: xxx.
  • Adjust the Prices, (we have no guidance, but a more competitive price is likely to support the effort).

We want to process the price change and may have to wait up to 15 minutes to see if the listing is re-activated.

Go to original post