user profile
Sign in
user profile

Disbursements held for 3 months, No Resolution from Amazon Seller Support

by Seller_8jPu2pJK0Qggg

Hello,

Does anyone have experience with having payments withheld for 3 months from Amazon? I haven't received a disbursement from Amazon in over 3 months, I've called seller support over 30 times with no resolution and no reason can be given for why I haven't received a payment. My account is in good standing, no issues. It's impossible to run a business with no income, ridiculous.

Tags: Seller Support
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qMpe2ZoDCwb4V
In reply to: Seller_8jPu2pJK0Qggg’s post

Transferred from UK sole trader to EU limited company back in Dec. 2022. Everything was verified by Amazon. Then Amazon cancelled all payments from the end of May, 2023 due to address mismatch somewhere in their system. All of my EU company addresses match (I am also now EU resident as a sole director), VAT registered where stock is being held (UK and Pan-EU). Sent all documents with VAT filings, everything has been paid correctly and on time with no outstanding issues with any tax office. Amazon did collect VAT correctly on their end too. Shame it's taking them so long to resolve...

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hi @pizzahut

You will receive communication from Amazon within next few days. Please follow instructions provided and keep me updated on the progress of your case.

I am here to support you :)

Kind regards,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_30xdwOOSZl3FT

Amazon is most likely having liquidity issues, we are also waiting for funds for close to 3 months, this is their sneaky way to manipulate their cash flow position under a vague "KYC" procedure, holding sellers funds and showing to Wall Street their cash flow is OK

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post