Drop in Sales in the last two to three weeks

Well, i’ve done all i can and it’s game up for me on Amazon. If you are not using FBA then it’s all over (or soon will be). The financial climate as well as multiple other factors have made it almost impossible to sell online as a small seller, especially through Amazon and eBay. People are simply not spending. So as i start to wind down and work for someone else again, i wish you all well in the future.

ps… well aware that this is not the case for everyone before i’m jumped on.

Well I am already 22% down on last January on Amazon so not looking good but I am on track on Ebay so I will be pushing even more through Ebay this year and hope to start selling on Etsy something I have been planning on doing for months but haven’t had the time to do.

Good luck with the job, I also work I wouldn’t want to just rely on my business far too much pressure.

Yes, we had to throw all nighters on the run up to Xmas and orders have carried on since. It is as though everything has gone back to the way it was before the beginning of Sept.

Interesting,is Etsy actually quite good for you ?

Apparently, Amazon shoppers mainly shop between the hours of 2am-6am, because that’s when we’ve been getting the majority of our sales…

Yep I sell CD/DVD to .de sales have fallen off a cliff…