Dropshippers and a-z claims

What price range are the books they claim for

I would send the MD an e-mail about this - the number of claims he has made (all with different delivery addresses?) are outrageous.

Does this buyer have a seller account - is it possible to tie the two together to prove the dropship model?

according to posters earlier in the thread both NOR and MURAT are the PI Store

reported them both several times as have others

ranging from 5 to 12 pounds

Have you tried notifying him you won’t supply him any more (“with much regret, as it appears there is a problem with the addresses to which we send your orders”) and then cancelling all future orders received as undeliverable addresses? He’ll soon get bored (and probably move on to somebody else, unfortunately) if you’re no longer acting as his free warehouse.

When you get an order, have you checked against the amazon listing to see if PI are selling the book?

I did that and got left negative feedback ‘order cancelled’

yes i did that and they were ON THE SAME LISTING.

they were selling theirs and then buying mine knowing they would get their money back.

all this has been reported to amazon who ‘transfer’ it to the correct team but it all continues

I’m sorry. I thought it was too simple but worth mentioning just in case…

Please note and from experience too many refund kills your metrics. Be careful and keep an eye on it.

Bargainbookman. i now send everything to dropshippers signed delivery through amazon shipping. I also send amazon an email highlighting the fact a dropshipper is purchasing a book from me which violates their rules. I then inform the dropshipper that I have informed amazon of their dropshipping and the fact I will be putting a letter in with the book asking the recipient to confirm delivery. seems to be working for me.

I appealed the a-z once again with all the order numbers and got this:

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to provide us with additional information regarding the claim on order 205-8753695-6556314. Upon further review, we have decided to uphold our original decision

and i am paying them more than 2k per month in fees for this shoddy service

I have had a ‘business’ order from Pieuler Limited (they have just emailed asking me to upload the invoice separately and to not include it with the order) but the book is only worth £7.50 and to be honest I am loath to send it. Has anyone actually had any issues with Pieuler claiming none receipt? Especially when i see they have charged the customer £15.00

Yes,

i have had claims from this buyer

Cheers, I have emailed them and told them that I will include a letter with the order asking the buyer to confirm in writing (email or text) that they have received it and that the actual buyer address is only a couple of miles from my house, I also said I would include the price and asked them if they wished to cancel to use the order cancellation function.

Could they leave a neg if I just cancelled (obviously I would let them know that that is what I had decided to do)

R, you do need to upload an invoice now, the new policy came in this week I think. Up till now you could email it or put in the parcel, but now you have to upload to Amazon for all Business customers.

I wasn’t concerned about that (I already upload all business invoices) and I would have done that anyway but in my letter to the actual buyer I just wanted them to know how much I was actually selling the book for.

I just know that this will end in the usual con of them claiming it wasn’t sent and me showing that it was but Amz siding with Pieuler and granting an a-z and me being furious.

It’s high time Amazon cleared all these rogues off the platform.

Amazon are kicking off sellers for ‘price gouging’ but these people (the high price duplicate dropshippers) who wrote the book on price gouging are still allowed to pollute the catalogue.

Shameful. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

It’s so stressful and really isn’t worth it for the value of the sale and yes it is abysmal that Amazon sanction such sellers.

I had an order £6.99 plus shipping from ‘AMAZON CUSTOMER’ today

they have claimed several times so I just cancelled the order. this stops an a-z and the worst they can do is leave a neg.