Trying to change my backgrounds to white but when i edit an image and go to save it wont let me. How am i supposed to put this right when i cant save the edits?
Is the country of origin field filled in?
Hi thanks, no it wasn’t, realized that’s why i cant save.
Is there a way to bulk edit those?
How do I update the Country of Origin for my products in bulk?
- Visit the Add Products via Upload page here
- Select the product type(s) for your listings, and then click on Generate Template
- Open the template you have just generated and populate four columns:
- Column A feed_product_type: provide the product type of the ASIN for which you would like to update Country of Origin
- Column B item_sku: provide the SKU for which you would like to update Country of Origin
- update_delete column (column position will vary depending on product type): select PartialUpdate (this setting ensures that the values in your catalogue remain unchanged for attributes you are not populating in your template)
- country_of_origin column (column position will vary depending on product type): provide the country of origin for your product
- Save a copy of the file
- Visit the Upload Your Inventory File page
- Under the File Type menu drop-down, select Inventory Files for Specific Categories
- Browse to find your file, and then click on upload
Thanks, but I have 466 items do i have to add each individual Sku?