user profile
Sign in
user profile

Expedited shipping option UK

by Seller_5Lzo86AXQJam0

Non FBA seller.

I was looking to review my shipping settings but expedited shipping seems to have disappeared from my shipping template.
and its been replaced by 1 day and 2 day shipping.

I don’t seem to have the option of bringing expedited shipping back

Has it been phased out or something?
The delivery time frame was perfect before

Tags: FBA, Shipping
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_vNJRtTMxd54dj
In reply to: Seller_5Lzo86AXQJam0’s post

Dear Seller,

As part of our effort to continuously improve customer experience on Amazon, we are streamlining the shipping options available for on seller-fulfilled items. Currently, we have three ship options: Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping and Premium Shipping. The transit times for these options frequently overlap, causing customer confusion so we are streamlining our ship options down to two: Standard Shipping and Premium Shipping.

We will remove Expedited Shipping and replace it with either Premium Shipping or Standard Shipping options. Starting 2019/03/04, you will not be able to add or make changes to Expedited Shipping in your shipping templates. Starting 2019/03/21, if you offer Expedited Shipping to domestic Customers with a transit time of 2 days or less, we will automatically replace Expedited Shipping with Premium Shipping in your shipping template. We will maintain the same transit time and shipping rate as set by you for Expedited shipping. If you do not meet the requirements for Premium Shipping, your offers will show only Standard shipping to Customers.

user profile
Seller_j4qOx3FnSoENm
In reply to: Seller_5Lzo86AXQJam0’s post

If you log into seller central you will see a little flag in the top left of the screen,
Any important information/changes etc. will be in there.

Do you not get the email notifications from Amazon??? I must of had about 20 emails from them over the past 2 months letting us know what they were going to do

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post