user profile
Sign in
user profile

Fake bogus Amazon suspected property rights infringement violations may 2019

by Seller_ADjZ0N17T6JRu

I have been selling on Amazon for around 3 years with no violations. Now suddenly I get 3 in a week. I have sent invoices and explained there 100% genuine. Also they match the Asin perfectly. The brands are loreal and Wahl, and the other is a generic non branded watch.

This is really upsetting as I need these removed as we are a legit family run business and always source products from the UK from reputable suppliers.

I have sent lots of messages including invoices and it’s falling on Def ears. I really don’t know what to do and find this very unfair that I could lose my account at no fault of my own.

If anyone can help or anyone has suddenly found themselves hit with these same violations suddenly please comment and let me know.

Also if anyone knows how many before my account is closed as I’m pretty sure 3 would do it even though I have done nothing wrong.

Many thanks for reading and hope someone can help.

Tags: Lost shipment, UPS
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Z8fRcbofVxUVb
In reply to: Seller_ADjZ0N17T6JRu’s post

Hi If several emails have been sent to Amazon Performance Team, you shall wait for their decision on your plan of action before sending more messages or taking further actions. Uusally Amazon will repond, just time period varies.Best wishes.

user profile
Seller_iBrSIJDZKlsXi

Suspected intellectual property violations will not get you suspended, so you can relax a little.
This is a new thing on amazon, they are trying to prevent problem before it will happen, and they are often misfiring on this field, and that’s why it is called SUSPECTED, because no one complained about your product or you as a seller, it is just amazon bots.
As this is not a real complaint, there is no risk of suspension involved, and usually they don’t even want you to appeal, often it is just enough to update title of listing to re-create it.
In your case as you are talking about well known brand, you can try to appeal and get this listing reinstated, but I wouldn’t hold my breath for any answer in this matter.
Additionally, even if you will win appeal, this will stay in your metrics for 6 months, but as said before, unless you will have real policy violations, the suspected ones will not get you suspended.

user profile
Seller_jKYWt2857DyCh

I am having the same problem I am getting nowhere.
An IP infringement complaint when clearly they are two different designs.
I get the same automated response, I manufacture the items myself , so can not provide the manufacturers invoice

This is a malicious complaint

Does anyone have any advise ? Please

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

Personally, I don’t think that these new “suspected” Intellectual Property Rights Infringement complaints would result in a suspension.

Many sellers received hundreds of them without any action taken.

Just make sure that none of your listings are in a violation of the Amazon policy to prevent future complaints.

user profile
Seller_j4qOx3FnSoENm

As above I don’t think they will result in a suspension but they can (and do) result in the ASIN being suspended.
I’ve got one where I’m an approved retailer for the brand, have a letter from the brand authorising me selling them and they still removed me from being able to list it.
I had another one as well (same brand) but I managed to sell all of them on other channels before it got resolved.

user profile
Seller_ADjZ0N17T6JRu

Now today I have had a violation saying copyright and is watch like an apple watch.

The item is a non branded cheap watch. No were does it mention apple and nor us it anything to do with apple.

I explained this and they want me to send diagrams of the watch which I can’t do as I only had one and sold it several months ago.

Amazon is getting increasingly frustrating.

user profile
Seller_UIHzj5QcJlKHF

You need to appeal but the appeal has to be written in a certain way for Amazon to accept.
Unfortunately if your appeal is accepted the complainant can submit the same IP complaint again and the listing will be taken down again. It is a never ending cycle of suspension and appealing for me

user profile
Seller_74ijaPS0pKj8Q

I had several emails from Amazon the other day for listings I had not ever had in stock or sold, which had been removed for containing the word “Lush” somewhere in the product descrption and claiming it’s trademarked. The only Lush I am aware of make soap.
They were presumably Amazons product descriptions since they were the only sellers selling the items at the time, and have now , in a sense, banned themselves from selling it anymore due to their own description.
When I contacted to let them know that their bots had gone a bit mad, I got a response telling me I had to request ungating and approval to sell those brands, which wasn’t even remotely connected to my question.
Amazon bots going wild on the site I guess. The worst thing is since the catalogue pages are now removed nobody else nor amazon can list against them so the product becomes difficult for customers to source.

user profile
Seller_4jeZD40ha7u4o

We have the same issue , seven suspected IP violation in 5 days of items we have been selling at least 4-5 years and we are authorised dealer for the brand. When we contacted SS they said you can’t have that brand in the title without permission. We also noted it targets only those ASINs that there is one seller , in this case us. There are 100s of other ASIN with same brand but much more popular products, each being sold by 10+ sellers and we know for fact 9 out of 10 of them are not Authorised dealers and are buying in open market. We have written to notice-dispute@amazon.co.uk and are waiting response. But its very stressful and time taking

user profile
Seller_aAh6rGzOwKE7M

We have 18 in the last few weeks , i didn’t even know until i went into Account Health! I have been told we need to change slight wording in the Asin in the listing but this has been a nightmare in itself as we cannot seem to do this as the system wont allow us to!
Waiting to see what seller support say

Go to original post