user profile
Sign in
user profile

Fba label service

by Seller_WeJNRxG9pLULH

I want to use the label service, so that FBA will label all of our units, do we still need a UPC code or scannable barcode on the items, or can we ship to FBA without?

Tags: FBA, Royal Mail, Shipping labels
17 replies
17 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoLYurmb006tq
In reply to: Seller_WeJNRxG9pLULH’s post

yes they will need a manufacturer barcode registered with GS1 so they can identify them if they have not got a FNSKU attached.

user profile
Seller_WeJNRxG9pLULH

Well would I would think they would distinguish with the shipment ID, as it has information about the contents, with ASIN etc ?

user profile
Seller_WeJNRxG9pLULH

So the UPC barcode will also be needed even if we use Amazon barcode? Example, we use Amazon Barcode, we download the X00 Amazon product label, and attach them to each unit, will the units still also need our very own UPC barcode, or will just the Amazon label suffice… or do they need both?

user profile
Seller_WeJNRxG9pLULH

Thanks for the help guys! trying to wrap my head around the setup

user profile
Seller_WeJNRxG9pLULH

Thanks, well he have always been sending units in without any of our own UPC/EAN code at all, and selecting amazon to label for us, we never had any issue, products always had been added correctly, however recently we were flagged with Inbound problem “manufactuer barcode missing” this is why I have been looking into it.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post