user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA - Single SKU pallet labelling

by Seller_xnivfaw8w4vFK

Hi Guys,

Using the new workflow for the first time.

I am sending a pallet of single SKU goods, each comes in it’s own box. Have set up the template type as Single SKU pallet.

The workflow has generated a box label for each of the boxes, do I need to use these?

Never had to do this before and was fine.

Thanks

Tags: SKU
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl
In reply to: Seller_xnivfaw8w4vFK’s post

I’ve not yet used the single pallet on the new workflow, but I do know that box labels aren’t required if items are in single boxes.
If you have more than one item per box, then you do need to use the box labels.

Obviously each item needs an FNSKU label, or if commingled, an EAN on the box itself.

user profile
Seller_xnivfaw8w4vFK

Hi Neil,

If you could find that info about not requiring the labels I’d appreciate it.

All I can find is this : https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/help/hub/reference/GCUH6KKZA6PRA4E7

Pallet shipments

You must put an FBA box ID label on the outside of each box so the labels will be visible when the pallet is unpacked at the fulfilment centre. For more information about labelling your boxes, go to Shipment label requirements.

Cheers

user profile
Seller_xnivfaw8w4vFK

@Winston_Amazon

Can you confirm the correct course of action please?

user profile
Seller_L2WLWf8N814M4

Hello @Quick

If you are shipping multiple case-packs in a larger box, apply the unique shipping label on the primary box that you are using to ship the products to the Amazon fulfilment centre. You do not need to apply the unique shipping labels to the individual case packs inside the larger box.
On this link Shipment Label Requirements, you can find the above information and more.

@NEil- thank you for your posts!

Kind regards
Nickolas

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post