We currently use RM Tracked 24 for all our sales and have a daily collection for sales via Amazon, Backmarket etc.Typically 20-30 small parcels a day. Small boxes with mobile phones inside.
We have been told iit might improve our shipping time metrics (customer offered delivery time) and cut the cost per item by about £2.00 if we moved to Amazon Shipping daily.
Looked around but can’t find much info on this. Any help on these questions would be appreciated.
- Is Amazon Shipping with FBM a thing? Would we get a daily collection late afternoon?
- Does Amazon Shipping require signature? We would need this.
- Does it help your advertised shipping metrics?
- Any experience on cost?
- Any experience on delivery reliability vs RM? We are generally very happy with RM reliability.
- How do you enable it with Amazon as a service?
- Presuming you then just add it to your label preferences for Buy Shipping?
- Is daily collection automatic?
- Is same day drop off somewhere an option fo later orders received?
- Can we also ship Backmarket, eBay and other parcels via this route. Will Amazon accept it? Will the other channel recognise the Amazon shipping tracking?
Sorry, didn’t realise I had THAT many questions but appreciate any insights from others in the same boat or those already sailing it.