HELLO Good Evening
I recieved a notification on 28th Jan from PQ Product reveiew team that i am selling new products as used as new. i Checked my account for the last 3 months no customers have complained and no refunds been issued . Here is the notification from Amazon. I sell only new items and have a valid Invoices for all my Purchases . pls see below the notification i have replied 2 times with a PLAN and a proof of Purchase but keep getting the same mail which is information is not engough can somebody help me . KIKA can u help me Pls i have never sold anything which is used all my products are sealed from Manafacturer with Valid INVOICES and i do not see any complaint also from any Customer in the last 3 months on Amazon UK
We removed some of your listings because of customer complaints about items listed at the end of this email. Customers may be complaining because the items they received did not accurately match the condition or description of the product mentioned in the product detail page of your listings.
Why did I receive this message?
Amazon has several product detail and listing policies to ensure customers have a consistent buying experience and receive items in the condition they expect. Products listed in “new” condition are expected to arrive in brand new, unopened condition with no signs of damage or wear. If customers receive a product that does not match this description, it may lead them to perceive the item as being previously opened or used.
Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:
- Condition Guidelines (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200339950)
- Product Detail Page Rules (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200390640)
- Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200386250)
How do I reactivate my listings?
To reactivate your listings, please provide us the following information:
- A plan of action that explains:
- The issue(s) that led to the complaints about the product condition or description of your items.
- The actions you have taken to resolve the issue(s) that caused the complaints about the product condition or description of your items.
- The steps you have taken to prevent future complaints about the condition of your items.Here are a few things to consider as you create your plan:
- Sourcing: Are you sourcing the product from a trusted supplier that sells items in condition?
- Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon? Have you ensured that there is no ambiguity and the customer is well informed?
- Packaging: Is the product in its original manufacturer packaging as listed on Amazon?
- Shipping: Have you taken all appropriate steps and quality checks to ensure that the product is stored, packed, and shipped appropriately, and will not be damaged when shipped?
- Review your communications, reviews, and feedback from buyers to better understand the issues.
- Be as specific as possible in your plan.
- Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders.
- Copies of invoices or receipts from your supplier issued in the last 365 days for the ASINs listed below:
- These documents should reflect your sales volume on Amazon during the last 365 days.
- Please include contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, and website. We may contact your supplier to verify the documents. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.
- You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review.
You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.
How do I send the required information?
To send us the required information, please visit your Account Health Dashboard (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_pq) in Seller Central and click on the appeal link next to the impacted ASIN.
What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information your listings will remain deactivated. If we receive additional complaints about your listings, we may deactivate your Amazon seller account.
We’re here to help
You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560).
You can view your account’s performance at (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_pq)
or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-Seller/id794141485)
or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en) device.
The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.