user profile
Sign in
user profile

Fulfillment Centre Full?

by Seller_5WdLTxVIrVrTf

Hi everyone,

We have restocked one of our products and were in the process of sending the FBA stock to Amazon. When creating the shipment with the correct dimensions, weight, etc, and being provided with fees and the destination, the following message appears:

No fulfillment centres are currently available to receive the total quantity of dangerous goods units in this shipment. Please return to Step 1 and try again.

Has anyone experienced this before? I presume we just have to wait until there is allowable space in a fulfillment centre? Does anyone have a rough idea of how long this could be or is it just a matter of luck?

Tags: FBA, Fulfilment
107 replies
107 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_5WdLTxVIrVrTf’s post

sometimes if you break the shipment down into smaller quantities , it fixes this issue

user profile
Seller_Y0ydmxdE8ED0y

Some have suggested that this is a problem with the new workflow rather than the products themselves. I’ve got products out of stock that I have been trying to restock for a week now. Even the tiniest box with 12 units throws up the error, and also an error that it is too big to send via UPS.

user profile
Seller_uGjATeVB0WMQY

I am receiving the exact same error message too when trying to send HAZMAT products to the fulfilment centre

user profile
Seller_fhIjzfOJz6VP5

Facing same issue here.
Product contains a small alcohol wipe sachet that’s considered flammable. No mater how little I try to send if fails. Even not using Amazons partner carrier programme and sending myself I get the same error. Seems to be a bug Amazons side, but customer service not much help and just copy and paste help text in replies about the issue

user profile
Seller_SLt0K04c8itt6

We are experiencing the same issue. A certain product it will not let me send.

I have tried some different inventory screens, down to 1 unit and even from performance screen.

It won’t let me send that item.

user profile
Seller_Y0ydmxdE8ED0y

I could cry from the frustration of this issue! I’m out of stock and can’t replenish.

While it is only the hazmat SKUs causing the issue, I do feel inclined to think it is a bug/workflow problem as in addition to the hazmat error I get an error that the box is too big (even if I do a little envelope size!)

I managed to get through to the Dublin call centre yesterday and even though the lady understood and was helpful, it still resulted in an email outcome with the usual nonsensical reponse.

Note for anyone who doesn’t think their product is hazmat: My SKU shows as ‘non-dangerous good’ on the compliance dashboard, but if I run an ASIN check it will flag as dangerous. Support say it is dangerous and have never been willing to accept that the dashboard shows otherwise, despite screenshots being sent to them.

user profile
Seller_5WdLTxVIrVrTf

Hi all,

With further investigation I have actually found that we apparently have a limit of 0 for the amount of hazmat inventory we can hold in Amazon. This can be seen on the ‘capacity montior’ on the inventory dashboard. I have no idea when this changed as a couple of days before this problem we actually posted 30 units of another hazmat product.

Also, reading up, as we are a new professional selling account, I believe that according to the information we shouldn’t have any limits on our inventory capacity as we have been trading for less than 39 weeks.

So frustrating! I put in a message with SS

user profile
Seller_SLt0K04c8itt6

Yes - could be an issue with XLP1.

user profile
Seller_Y0ydmxdE8ED0y

Yes, Deeside.
I did have a shipment go to Deeside last week ok (without the offending SKU).

The last time I managed to ship the SKU (early March), it went to Peterborough.

user profile
Seller_evEDYeTtdIXko

We have this problem too. Been unable to send anything for 2 days. Has anyone seen progress or heard why this is happening?

Go to original post