user profile
Sign in
user profile

Funny Story with verification and suspend account

by Seller_iwRTQFL42vS3t

i opened my account 3 months ago, couple times they rejected my docs like ( my bank statement issued in bank branch :D ) finally after couple times all process done , then they sent an email , "We are contacting you because you have incorrectly selected the individual legal entity during registration of your Amazon seller account.

To proceed with the verification, you have to register with the correct legal entity."

After all these steps? yea :D

i tried couple time to login my account and choose from drop menu " None, Im a individual " and they rejected again and sent same email, i tried to send email them and ask them now do i need close my account and open again or what? cause i choose just im individual and im not company or ... and finally they suspend me cause they cant verify me !!!! what can i do ? i cant send appeal request, also i cant close my account to open it again !!!

Tags: Verification
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_wQ3htKyU885lu
In reply to: Seller_iwRTQFL42vS3t’s post

Hello @Seller_iwRTQFL42vS3t,

Thank you for reaching out to the Seller Forums Community.

I’m Susie from Amazon, here to assist you with your concerns.

user profile
Seller_iwRTQFL42vS3t
Show post
i tried couple time to login my account and choose from drop menu " None, Im a individual " and they rejected again and sent same email, i tried to send email them and ask them now do i need close my account and open again or what? cause i choose just im individual and im not company or ... and finally they suspend me cause they cant verify me !!!! what can i do ? i cant send appeal request, also i cant close my account to open it again !!!

From your post above we understand you're looking to have your account reactivated.

For more detailed understanding of the issue, we request you to kindly provide us the snapshot/screenshot of the notification received at the time of account deactivation and also the latest notification from the team to better assist you.

Please follow the steps below:

Go to your Seller Central Account > Performance > Select Performance Notification

Kindly feel free to post on the same thread for any further queries. The Forums community and I, are here to support you.

Regards,

Susie

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post