How many VATs are needed for panEU FBA

Hello everyone,
I am looking for help about the panEU FBA. We already have GB VAT and DE VAT, which else countries do we still need to register? Three more countries, FR, IT and ES? Or Five more countries, FR, IT, ES, PL and CZ? Does anyone know about this? Thank you!

In order to be able to do PAN-European FBA, you need to register for the VAT in UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, in addition, your inventory might be stored in PL, CZ and SK as well.

You are required to register in 7 countries as you mentioned, not just 5 as suggested.

Since you give Amazon permission to send goods to FBA in any of those 7 countries you have to register for VAT in each of them
SP seems to take the longest.

## Placement and Storage of your FBA Inventory

By enabling Pan-European FBA, **you authorise Amazon to allocate and store any of your FBA inventory in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Czech Republic .**

Important: Storing products in an additional country to your home marketplace country will trigger additional VAT registration and reporting obligations

@Sanside_EU As already mentioned in my first post, a VAT registration is required in all countries where your FBA inventory might be potentially stored, therefore UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, PL and CZ.

Here you can review the “Pan-European FBA Programme Policy” for more information:

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/help-popup.html/ref=ag_201860230_cont_xx?ie=UTF8&itemID=201860230#

Thank you for the information. I find that in Cross-Border Fulfilment Settings in sellercentral has given 2 options for Germany:

Amazon offers two options for Germany .
Option 1: You store your inventory in Amazon’s fulfilment centres in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic
Option 2: You limit storage to the German fulfilment centres. Lower FBA fulfilment fees apply for Option 1. Storing inventory in Poland and the Czech Republic triggers additional VAT obligations for your business and may trigger other reporting requirements such as Intrastat .

Do these 2 options comply with Pan-European FBA? If I use pan-EU FBA, can I chose option 2 so that I do not need VAT in PL and CZ?

Thank you for the information. I find that in Cross-Border Fulfilment Settings in sellercentral has given 2 options for Germany:

Amazon offers two options for Germany .
Option 1: You store your inventory in Amazon’s fulfilment centres in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic
Option 2: You limit storage to the German fulfilment centres. Lower FBA fulfilment fees apply for Option 1. Storing inventory in Poland and the Czech Republic triggers additional VAT obligations for your business and may trigger other reporting requirements such as Intrastat .

Do these 2 options comply with Pan-European FBA? If I use pan-EU FBA, can I chose option 2 so that I do not need VAT in PL and CZ?

These options apply solely when creating a shipment through your Amazon.DE Seller Account.

PAN-European program doesn’t offer sellers the option to opt out of having their inventory stored in specific countries.

@Kika OK, I got it. This is really helpful. Thank you.