I have had this since early January on 2 SKU’s all my stock is ordered (10,000 units !!) and the transaction is never completed within minutes of the stock being made available its gone again, despite raising this with AZ 2 or 3 times a week it appears there is little they can do, I would recommend raising a case or several with them for buyer / policy abuse just to cover your own back - yesterday I woke up to an email from Seller Performance
We are contacting you because you appear to have violated the following policies on Amazon.co.uk:
– Misuse of Ratings, Feedback, or Reviews
– Misuse of Sales Rank
– Misuse of Search and Browse
Prohibited behaviors on Amazon.co.uk include, but are not limited to:
– Hiring 3rd parties to try to improve ASIN rank and/or reviews
– Sending packages to addresses where the recipient does not order or expect them
– Soliciting or accepting false or fraudulent orders
– Placing orders for your own products
– Compensating buyers for purchasing your products (including claim codes)
If this continues, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.co.uk. Learn more about this policy in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/200386250).
The last sentence is wrong as they had placed restrictions against my account and I was unable to sell inventory !!
Suffice to say I have thrown rattle and baby out of the pram and ripped a poor Amazon Agent to bits on the phone before she rather cowardly admitted that AZ had restricted my account and that my suspicion that it was down to the 2 SKU’s was correct and within a few hours the closest I think you can get from AZ as an (in)sincere apology.
The email you received on 15/02/2020 was sent to you in error.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and we have updated your account accordingly.