I wish amazon would

I wish Amazon would display things in the right language.

Seriously though, I want to be able to transfer my seller money to my Amazon account and get a bonus for doing thngs. Amazon would then effectively be communism (apart from Amazon being involved)

Not enable ‘pendings’ no other platform or retailer seems to do it - not sure why Amazon allows stock to be tied up for up to ten days rather then issue a simple ‘sorry your payment information is invalid’ at the point of sale. Inconvenient for the customer who often isn’t aware of the situation and of course for MPSs.

Give me consistent sales.

Trust their customers, us

Be on the sellers side . When they have 3 forms of prof Like it was signed for pictures showing it was delivered and gps showing it was at the delivery address… And also delivery company send me email stating I his that I passed onto amazon… then a customer opens A-Z claim. And I lose as amazon says it’s not enough prof that the customer has it … amazon is always on customer side …

I am sure it is pointless, but you can go to:

Contact us

Then click on the link, then choose Other Issues.

Then choose: make a Suggestion.

Link may work?:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/cu/contact-us?hhFooter=true&skipHelpHubRedirect=true&uid=QThFQzg3TFJaNTlQQS0xNTc5NjUxMTUzOTkw

==

Personally, I think talking to your pet cat or dog will more likely be productive!

Not treat their good 5 star sellers like dirt!!

I get this but you can file a safe-t claim for this if you have that much proof and it should be awarded - the A-z team are aliens and clearly have no human logical comprehension of anything

oh sorry every one. I don’t know how this got published.

I started writing it and never finished but have editted it.

I’ve got dozens of suggestions.

1. Make orders more searchable by name or postcode.
    This is more to do Royal Mail non tracked letters since there is no tracking on the label once printed there is no way to search for the order if you need too.
  2. Group ASINs for quick browsing and changing of price. Would be so useful to be able to group up all the items I’m currently fighting penny wars. I don’t like the idea of amazon auto pricing. I don’t like the ideea of feeding the algorithms my absolute bottom line.
  3. Keep postage labels purchased on seller central consistant. Why is a royal mail letter landscape but a large letter portrait. Just keep them all the same then I can generate them at the same time and the printer will still work. The tick box “portrait or landscape” does nothing.

Personally, I think talking to your pet cat or dog will more likely be productive!

Who knows… maybe some us can learn from other sellers on how to get around annoying quirks of seller central.

Remove negative feedback when we can prove that the buyer of one of our products is clearly lying. It isn’t fair when people can put our businesses in jeopardy by leaving negative feedback because they think that every product is Prime and they are disappointed when they don’t receive it the next day or just downright lie.

1. Many customers simply do not know how to remove negative feedback left in haste. Provide a simple working link sellers can send to a customer.

I have 5+ negatives where the customer has expressed in writing they don’t know how to change it and still haven’t.

What on earth caused them all to leave negative feedback in the first place?
Considering the low overall feedback rates that seems like a high figure to currently have anyway.

Bits_and_Bob

My quote of:

Was talking about raising with Amazon, on the information I had given in the same info, which was the question before of how to suggest things to Amazon:

I am sure it is pointless, but you can go to:

Contact us

Then click on the link, then choose Other Issues.

Then choose: make a Suggestion.

Link may work?:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/cu/contact-us?hhFooter=true&skipHelpHubRedirect=true&uid=QThFQzg3TFJaNTlQQS0xNTc5NjUxMTUzOTkw

I’ll add one

Be able to sort inventory by sales ranking

You can show it here - sort? :thinking: lol
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/inventory/preferences/DEFAULT

Tracey, you can display sales rank but not sort by it. That would be a very useful function!

Now I remember why I disabled it :slightly_smiling_face:(see screenshot)
Agreed, without a sort feature, useless for me too.

A lot of customers will jump the gun on a late delivery.

I’m a reasonable seller who values customer service and cares about my feedback so I do what I can to make them happy. A lot of times, amazon make it to easy to leave hasty feedback only for the customer to backtrack when they are happy. A lot simply do now know how to or have any incentive to find out despite wanting too so a direct link to be able to do so for specific orders is required.